User Tag List

Page 1 of 68 12311 ... LastLast

Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ref=nav_search

Needs 2 million. At 850k in under an hour. Looks like Sony is giving some dollar and using Kickstarter as a way to gauge interest... look like Bloodstained isn't going to be the highest grossing kickstarter for long!

Bollocks! Bloody PlayStation and PC only. Looks like I'm going to need another bit of kit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakumo View Post
    Bollocks! Bloody PlayStation and PC only. Looks like I'm going to need another bit of kit now.
    A happy reason to be forced into buying then!

You live in Japan? and you own an xbox?.... whose fault is that then.

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoal View Post
    You live in Japan? and you own an xbox?.... whose fault is that then.
    Why should I follow what others do I like the games on Xbox which is why I bought it. Time to build a gaming PC for Shenmue 3 I think. Besides, what about all the other Sega owners who moved to Xbox and don't live n Japan? See, location has nothing to do with it

Its a joke tbh . The trailer looked like **** with good awful art used on the main characters and to have a game on SONY main stage but SONY not even willing to back the game with $2 million of its own money is laughable .

This is not the way Shenmue III and IV should be made imo

Why should I follow what others do I like the games on Xbox which is why I bought it. Time to build a gaming PC for Shenmue 3 I think. Besides, what about all the other Sega owners who moved to Xbox and don't live n Japan? See, location has nothing to do with it
    We got a hipster here guys! j/k Xbox is good.

On a serious note, this is confirmed PS4 and PC only?

For a second there I thought you were expecting it to be released on DC

Quote Originally Posted by Team Andromeda View Post
    Its a joke tbh . The trailer looked like **** with good awful art used on the main characters and to have a game on SONY main stage but SONY not even willing to back the game with $2 million of its own money is laughable .

This is not the way Shenmue III and IV should be made imo
    Every time you write Sony as SONY I read it in a shouty voice like Mr. T from Digitizer.

Yeah, the trailer looked quite bad, didn't it? Part of me is worried they'll fall short of the first two games' lofty heights but maybe technology has progressed enough that they can create a large world with all the intricate details of the DC games like opening random drawers cheaply enough. I think it might be quite a budget-looking thing if it's only $30 for a digital version. Maybe it'll be a PSN game...

Who said anything about Shenmue IV? Is that a thing? I seem to remember the first two games being like six chapters of the story or something.