Shenmue 3 PS4 & PC SERIOUSLY HAPPENING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asura View Post
    How did you do that? I'm expecting a PS4 code.
    In the recent backer mails, there has been a link to Survey Support and Survey Resender (way down the mails). I clicked on that to get them to resend the link to my survey and, from there, got a link where I could view my backer level and so on. The codes are now on that page.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
      Now I have to sign up for the Epic Store. Jeeeeeez. (*throws tantrum*).
      Just throw the code in the bin. Or print it out and then burn it.

Comment

Interestingly (honestly, not really), when I went to sign up it told me I already had an account. I reset the password and logged in and it seems someone else had signed up with my mail address. Must have been a mistake as they had nothing in the history or anything in there to suggest that they actually did anything with it other than a name that wasn't mine. Mine now, sucker.

Comment

The game has a menu option to add a backer code, presumably to unlock cool goodies like the phone calls to back home (which I didn't sign up for). I wonder if those of us who just opted to back the game without the extra stuff get anything? It's been so long, I forget exactly which tier I chose.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
            He's buying mine.
            No problem

Comment

No idea what size this game is but it's taking AGES to download.

Comment

Originally posted by Dogg Thang View Post
                No idea what size this game is but it's taking AGES to download.
                All them sailors.

Comment

The Epic gamestore is ****ing slow. It's taking forever to download.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                    The Epic gamestore is ****ing slow. It's taking forever to download.
                    Yep, took me a crazy amount of time. Now it’s big - 35GB. But yeah,even taking that into account it was very slow for me.

Comment

The PS Store said 25GB but it was 40GB download, which would have been due to the 15GB patch.

Comment

Yeah, I thought I would give this a quick go before bed last night, spent about it hours downloading and installing the patch (my TINternet speed is not great). So when I finally started playing this, I got a brief walk around before I had to go to bed...

Reminds me of the time when I tried to load up Arcadion on the Commodore 64... Took WAY too long.

Will try again tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by randombs View Post
                          The PS Store said 25GB but it was 40GB download, which would have been due to the 15GB patch.
                          That's a lot of Dreamcast disks

Comment

I was the biggest Shenmue fan but haven't even picked this up yet. I don't have the time but also, it is like it still doesn't exist. It's so strange!

Comment

Following a year of Epic Games Store exclusivity on PC, Shenmue 3 will be making its way to Steam on 19th November.Shen…

On 19 November 2020 Shenmue III will launch on Steam

Comment

I still haven't played this despite being a backer. They'll be a Shenmue 4 by the time I get round to it at this rate.

Comment

Working...
                                X