No announcement yet.

Final Fantasy VII: Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good to be fact checked, slightly worried now about where I've pulled my bit from and where else I've stated it!

Comment

I had the same thing in my head as fuse but suspected I probably had it wrong (I usually do!).

I'm glad that something was put in place to reverse or stall the trend of growing game sizes.

Not that the COD team will let it perturb them of course, I'm fully expecting Modern Warfare to break new ground next year for multi hundred gigabyte installs, despite consisting of a 5 hour campaign and a handful of 6v6 maps

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Good to be fact checked, slightly worried now about where I've pulled my bit from and where else I've stated it!
        I'm pretty sure I've seen an interview with Insomniac about Spidey where they say about having to duplicate assests due to loading but that isn't an issue with PS5 because of SSD and then Kraken on top.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
          I had the same thing in my head as fuse but suspected I probably had it wrong (I usually do!).

I'm glad that something was put in place to reverse or stall the trend of growing game sizes.

Not that the COD team will let it perturb them of course, I'm fully expecting Modern Warfare to break new ground next year for multi hundred gigabyte installs, despite consisting of a 5 hour campaign and a handful of 6v6 maps
          We probably all got it from Teddy.

Comment

Working...
          X