No announcement yet.

Sea of Thieves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it possible to play this free for a month, or something? I'd like to check it out but I'm not willing to give any money for the pleasure. I'd like a demo first.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
      Is it possible to play this free for a month, or something? I'd like to check it out but I'm not willing to give any money for the pleasure. I'd like a demo first.
      Think GamePass is your only option atm. Although for a new customer should be very cheap. MS are currently offering 2 months for £2. This is a play anywhere title so will be fine on PC.

The game is the demo btw

Comment

There's the free trial for new users too, I think it's still 2 weeks long? Well worth holding off till October though and getting to hammer Forza Horizon 4 for free as well

Comment

Have started playing this again following a recent update. You can fish now. I like fishing. I like dressing my pirate up. Need more gold.

Arrrrrrrr, mates.

Comment

New tutorial mode now available. Called ‘Maiden Voyage’. Bit late really but it does the job.

Comment

Originally posted by Paulos G View Post
              New tutorial mode now available. Called ‘Maiden Voyage’. Bit late really but it does the job.
              You be on ower Christmas?

Comment

I most certainly will! Get WWZ downloaded too.

Comment

I most certainly will! Get WWZ downloaded too.

Noooooo!

Comment

Yeah, just a touch late at going on 2 years after release. I originally tried the demo and had not a ****ing clue what I was doing, so I just didn't bother with it after that.

Comment

Im going to give this a go on PC i think soon, always had my eye on it.

Comment

We started playing this a couple of weeks ago. Fun and frustrating at times but starting to get the hang of it now. Had several fun evenings playing this!

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                          We started playing this a couple of weeks ago. Fun and frustrating at times but starting to get the hang of it now. Had several fun evenings playing this!
                          There’s loads of fun to be had with a group of friends. I had no clue what I was doing when I started but found people online who were happy to help give guidance.

Comment

Working...
                          X