Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kron View Post
    It's ?100 at Gamestop UK

If I could find a 10% off voucher I'd probably jump on it to be honest.
    Nice find, I have never ordered from Gamestop are they any good? Do i get charged straight away or upon shipping?

Comment

They charge when shipping the item. In terms of are they good? No idea I've not used them before but the US version of Gamestop is one of the biggest retailers so should be fine.

Comment

I like the idea of a controller this well-made in principle, but the price is just too much. Bit funny that MS is implicitly admitting that their controllers are prone to the dreaded stick drift after just a few months as well.

Comment

I like the look of this, particularly the paddles and interchangeable sticks. I fitted XBOne sticks to my Dualshock 4 and the increase in height provides a good deal more accuracy, so I can see the sense in those super long sticks included with the Elite controller.

Comment

You can get additional length sticks already, they just clip on the the existing stick and give extra height. Sure it was on Xbox One, but may have been PS4.... think I posted a link to them on here somewhere six months ago.

Comment

Plenty of people doing custom controllers - I guess Microsoft wanted their pie back https://eu.scufgaming.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MartyG View Post
                Plenty of people doing custom controllers - I guess Microsoft wanted their pie back https://eu.scufgaming.com/
                I think they really lost traction with the Pro gaming circuit due to Halo 4 not being included in MLG, so I think they are really going hardcore to get those people back on board both with Halo 5's free maps, the focus on the arena game types for the beta and the removal of abilties.

Can those extra paddles be used as additional buttons or are they just programmable, I'll be getting one for Halo 5, but I wondered if you could use them for say a clutch in Forza 6.

Comment

I'll be getting one of these. If it's cheaper to import then I will.

Comment

Originally posted by J0e Musashi View Post
                    I wonder how many people will actually buy one.
                    If Sony made one for the Dual Shock 4, I would buy it.

This is a really cool product, but I don't put enough wear on my controllers to justify it really. Also I will never own an Xbox One and I use KB and mouse on PC exclusively.

Comment

I don't own an Xbox One.

I don't even play games.

But I do want that controller.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        If Sony made one for the Dual Shock 4, I would buy it.

This is a really cool product, but I don't put enough wear on my controllers to justify it really. Also I will never own an Xbox One and I use KB and mouse on PC exclusively.
                        Same here, the ds3 & 4 are utter garbage quality wise, i would buy a metal one with better much higher standards if it meant a bit more money, but lasted properly.

Comment

My DS3 is years old now and still functions perfectly. My DS4 has never seen enough use to judge though!

Comment

Launch ds3 still working fine here!

Comment

I treat my DS4 as if it were made of glass. I've seen what the thumbsticks can be like so I use them delicately... Haha

Comment

I've been through 4 ds3's in the last year, each one has fallen to bits as if ive put it through a cement mixer with bricks. First thing to go is the left analogue stick that sticks on left permanently, then the rest of it goes.

The newest one which is now about 5 months old is wearing out the plastic where the analogue stick meets the casing. I think it's time to start sending this junk back to Sony under warranty.
                                Last edited by fishbowlhead; 25-06-2015, 19:35.

Comment

Working...
                                X