No announcement yet.

The Last of Us: Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering starting a sweep on when you’ll break and buy it.

Comment

I'm stunned

Comment

Dedicated jump button does sound nice considering every other button is a dedicated murder button.

Comment

Sweet mother-of-God am I super psyched for this!!!

Comment

The dedicated jump button has pushed Ted over the edge.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
              The dedicated jump button has pushed Ted over the edge.
              I already knew about it - they mentioned it a while ago.

The ability to go prone though. Didn't know about that!!

Comment

ND: You can stand up AND lie down in the game!

Ted: *head explodes*

Comment

If only they had the wind to guide you it’d be perfect.

Comment

Me watching the video:

I'm actually trying to avoid letting myself have TLOU2 spoiled too much so I've not seen many of the vids put out on it so I'm wary of... judging too much. If there are other companion vids out there that counter this then very much that's good. If not and this is what ND constitutes as noteworthy progression from the first game then that video is largely depressing.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                      Considering starting a sweep on when you’ll break and buy it.
                      Not buying the console - PS4 too close to consider.

Pad and headset, however, sold!!

Comment

Looking forward to this now as Goldsmith has done me a good deal on a gamma chassis PS4 Pro after I foolishly sold my Pro.
                        Also managed to get an early pre order n with Shopto for a cracking price of £40-76

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
                          managed to get an early pre order n with Shopto for a cracking price of £40-76
                          That's probably as good a price as you'll get this for on release. I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if anywhere might have a discount period without raising their prices to compensate. I'd like to get the game on release but know its going to be top dollar everywhere like the FFVII remake was/is.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                            That's probably as good a price as you'll get this for on release. I'll keep my eyes peeled to see if anywhere might have a discount period without raising their prices to compensate. I'd like to get the game on release but know its going to be top dollar everywhere like the FFVII remake was/is.
                            Yes I was lucky as most retailers want to charge the best for them.

Comment

Ive gone with amazon but oddly they only have a steelbook.

Comment

I pre-ordered back in October and have managed to get the Special Edition for £59.99 which is £10 cheaper than the RRP.

Comment

Working...
                                X