Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
    Be careful.

Spoilers are out in the wild in a huge way!!

I've just had the whole game story spoiled for me.

Damn. Actually angry.
    Can we get temp bans for anyone that does this here please [MENTION=25]charlesr[/MENTION], not that i would expect that from you guys, but even still.

Comment

I’d go full lifetime ban if someone’s coming in here spoiling the last of us 2, I mean I’ve read every spoiler out there but I’m not a ****.

Comment

I don’t go anywhere else forum wise so shouldn’t be an issue for me personally, i mean if its some arsehole signed up here just to do that then insta ban.

I need to finish the fist game still, in the next few weeks, before 2 comes out, I’ve started it a good 5 times and always end up at roughly the same spot and life ends up getting in the way.

Comment

Yeah we've banned people for a week for this before. Just report post

Comment

Neil Druckmann has posted a video to Instagram announcing that the game.has gone gold.

I don't have Instagram so can't link to it.

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!! It's happening!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
              Neil Druckmann has posted a video to Instagram announcing that the game.has gone gold.

I don't have Instagram so can't link to it.

Eeeeeeeeeeek!!!! It's happening!!!
              Won’t be long now

Comment

Such an irresponsible game series. I mean, the characters don't practice social distancing or wash their hands...

Comment

Think I'll get this on release if possible. Druckmann is correct in that the right way to experience it is to play it yourself and not go via the highlights that have been shared online early. Its releasing approximately 7 years after the original and in about 6 weeks so I might have time to play through the first again to line me up for this one.

Comment

New trailer tomorrow at about 14.00GMT

Comment

Quick reminder: Naughty Dog trailers tend to give away a lot of the cool stuff, they always spoil the **** out of the best gameplay set pieces anyway. They always do it

Comment

Aye, media blackout for me.

Comment

To this day I haven't watched a God of War review or seen any videos for it.

"This is the way"

Applies with TLOU 2 too. Even if I thought the first game was overrated.

Starts running...

Comment

Originally posted by Digfox View Post
                            Even if I thought the first game was overrated.

Starts running...
                            Agree - I loved the environments, but the constant crafting, slightly clunky controls / ladder bits and some of the characters / dialogue, really did my head in.

Comment

That. Trailer. Is. #ChefKiss

Comment

TLOU Part II PS4 Pro, Dual Shock 4, Gold Headset and 2TB Seagate HDD

Pretty.

Comment

Working...
                                X