No announcement yet.

The Last of Us: Part II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been 100% digital since the lockdown ... will be doing the same with this. Can’t wait.

Comment

Roll on the 19th wow

Comment

US TV spot - CG advert

I'll be honest, I prefer the in game stuff.

Still, previews have been crazy positive so I'm extra hyped!!

Comment

Anyone playing the original to get ready for this? I'm in the middle of another Grounded run and it still holds up. Not as hard as I remember it being first time. Tempted to get the last 2 trophies for the plat but they are the long multiplayer ones.

Comment

I'm up to Spring in the home stretch -

Giraffes

It is still phenomenal.

Comment

I finished it on Sunday after I bought a Pro again. Still brilliant

I remember playing it at launch on the PS3, what an opening to a game. Still stands up today
              Last edited by BIG EDD; 02-06-2020, 21:02.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                I’ve been 100% digital since the lockdown ... will be doing the same with this. Can’t wait.
                Why though, you can just order the real game from Amazon. At least then you could sell it on when you've had enough of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  Why though, you can just order the real game from Amazon. At least then you could sell it on when you've had enough of it.
                  I read somewhere that some physical releases might suffer delays or shortages with the pandemic so I opted for a more sure bet. Not bought a lot anyway so no regrets. And Doom Eternal is a keeper anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    I read somewhere that some physical releases might suffer delays or shortages with the pandemic so I opted for a more sure bet. Not bought a lot anyway so no regrets. And Doom Eternal is a keeper anyway
                    Fair enough

Comment

Started a play through of the first game today in anticipation of the second. Absolutely loving it again already, there’s just something about this game that really hits the spot for me. Only issues I’m having are my PS3 pad battery is borked so I’m having to sit really close to the TV with the pad connected to the console. And the new TV in the spare room seems to be having issues with the audio so from now on I’m going to play it with the headset. Which isn’t bad really as I remember the sound being great through the Sony 2.0.

Comment

[MENTION=9865]Colin[/MENTION] youve got a PS4?

Remastered is £9 on PSN at the moment.

Comment

I didn’t like the remastered Uncharted games so I’ll skip that mate.

Comment

Eurogamer Neil Druckmann interview

No spoilers in this. Says that the leaks were annoying but that there's loads of false information out in the wild.

Comment

I'm actually a little hopeful for the plot of the new game. Whilst the first game was pure zombie cliche and really does only get noddee through because it's a game the end point for that game means we really should get something much more organic than last time that has more in the way of its own ideas. Hopefully.

Comment

Do you control Ellie the whole game in pt2?

Comment

Working...
                                X