Resident Evil 2: REmake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
    Is that your pun, or is that the official title?
    Not mine, the Gamecube remake of Resi 1 was always referred via that trick so I just carried it over

Comment

You'RE REmarkable!

Comment

Monster Hunter: World is absolutely brilliant.
        So is RE 7 and going back Lost Planet 1 and II, Dragon Dogman were totally brilliant too. Wish Capcom would go back to Lost Plannet and make a sequel.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
          Wish Capcom would go back to Lost Planet and make a sequel.
          Oh wow, yes!

Both games were ace, but the sequel was monumentally awesome.
          There's definitely a bit of LP in MH:W, but a full-on, Capcom sequel would be great.
          I just couldn't get on with LP3.

Waaaagh! LP1 and 2 aren't BC on the One.

Last edited by QualityChimp; 14-06-2018, 11:22.

Comment

Monster Hunter: World is absolutely brilliant.
            I’d sooner chew my own toenails, QC, but i’ll Take your word for it ;-)

Comment

I tried the MH demo, I was left baffled as to why it's popular.

Comment

You'RE REmarkable!
                I'm incREdibly impREssed by this REimagining of REsident Evil 2

Comment

Resident Evil 2 Remake Will Run At “4K”/30fps On PS4 PRO And Xbox One X, 60fps Also Available

"A couple of years ago, it would have been ridiculous to think that a Resident Evil game would have one of the best showings at E3. However, following the series bouncing back after Resident Evil 7 in 2017, Capcom scored another home run at E3 2018 by revealing Resident Evil 2 Remake. This time in third person, the game showcased the RE Engine’s stellar graphics capabilities.

Of course, the question that arises is how it will fare on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro. Upon asking Capcom whether the Xbox One X would support 4K resolution and 60 frames per second, brand manager Mike Lunn replied, “Players will be able to play on Xbox One X and PS4 Pro in 4K. But if you choose to play in 4K you won’t be able to play at 60 frames per second. So it will run at 30 FPS. It is a stable frame rate.”

The catch here is that “native” 4K wasn’t mentioned. It’s not impossible to think that the 30 FPS concession was made in order to facilitate a “true” Ultra HD experience. At this point, however, we’ll need to wait till the game is out before being sure.

What about the Xbox One and PS4 though? How will the game’s resolution and frame rate fare on those platforms? Lunn replied to GamingBolt, “Right now it is running at – We are targeting a high frame rate, but it’s still to be determined.”

Resident Evil 2 Remake will be releasing on January 25th 2019 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC."

Comment

So in effect:

PC - 4K/60fps
                    XBX - 4K/30fps or 1080p/60fps
                    Pro - 4K Checkerboard/30fps or 1080p/60fps
                    PS4 & XBO - 1080p/30fps

Pretty much like most games

Comment

Looking forward to this. I love that in some of the clips I've seen, Leon is going "Don't even think about it! F***! F***ing hell!" in between shots as the zombies continue to not die.

Comment

I don't care about nerd per second rates myself, but I'll be eager to give this a go. 1080/60 will be fine for me.
                        Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

Must buy for me. I'd hope you can crush the zombies skulls under your foot like you could in the original.

Comment

Comment

£530 will net you this typewriter replica keyboard from Capcom.

Comment

I’m hearing save room music just looking at that image.

Comment

Working...
                                X