Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao at that!!!

Comment

Just seen that they are releasing a Biohazard 2 RE complete guide book. Anyone know if there are any plans for an English release ? I still like the thought of using a guide rather than youtube or the net.

Comment

I've never played Resident Evil 2 before this remake. Man, I couldn't beleive how short it was. I explored a lot but still finished the main campaign in 8 hours. Guess it's time to start Clair's section now.

Comment

It might be short by modern standards but there's barely any flam in it. I'd rather have 8 hours of great quality gameplay than 20+ hours of mediocre playtime.

The Lost Survivors is out today so that will add some extra content to play (and its free so even better).

Comment

8 hours hardly seems short to me but I guess we’re working off very different benchmarks. If a game is longer than 8 hours, there is a very, very good chance I will never finish it.

Comment

8 hours has piqued my interest!

Comment

In that it’s nice and meaty or mercifully short?

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                  I've never played Resident Evil 2 before this remake. Man, I couldn't beleive how short it was. I explored a lot but still finished the main campaign in 8 hours. Guess it's time to start Clair's section now.
                  Like any good Kamiya game you had to complete Resi2 multiple times to see everything. Scenarios A & B for both characters meaning four main runs. After that there are the Hunk and Tofu bonus missions.

I must have played it for dozens upon dozens of hours in an attempt to get my times down. It kind of led you into that speed-running mindset if you stuck with it.

Comment

It's actually my most played RE by a considerable margin, and probably the one game I've completed the most times.

Comment

Run Leon ruuuun

Even better with music
                      Last edited by importaku; 20-02-2019, 06:23.

Comment

LOL modders please stop it's killing me I can't stop laughing when they keep making this stuff. That umbrella thong is killing me wahahahahahaha.

How to totally remove any horror from a horror game lawl

Comment

8hrs sounds great to me, with replayability.

Just caved and bought it full price from Smyths, Xbone version. Said I'd treat myself to it a few weeks back after getting a new job, now I can finally play it proper.

Installing it now, tomorrow will be the day for this game, it shall be an epic Sunday of Resi-ness!!!

Comment

It’s longer than eight hours initially. My first runs were four-five hours each. Once you know what you’re doing, it’s two hours per run.

It it does however feel like there isn’t much content to me. The whole idea is to be able to get good enough to S-Rank, which means that you just play the same thing over and over and it never changes. That could prove mundane to many.

There is the free DLC now though. That’ll add a few hours no doubt.
                            Kept you waiting, huh?

Comment

This is one thing i have been surprised with especially with capcoms money grubbing tactics of the past the fact that they have given users those extra missions for free instead of slapping a pricetag on them. I rarely buy dlc but i decided to support them and at least buy the original soundtrack dlc as it does make quite a change to the game in nostalgia feels on it's own, refuse to buy costumes though.

Finally gotten over the slight Claire's scenario annoyance of all the items been shuffled, it kind of breaks the illusion a bit as they are supposed to both be in the same area at the same time so if Leon has the items alread in his playthrough how come they are laying around for Claire? One thing i really do miss is the other enemies i'd have loved for the crows & spiders to have been in this version just to see how cool & creey they would have looked in remade form. However saying that, what there is in the game is wonderfully creepy it really is a fantastic effort they have made.

Hope it's sold a crapton to show them that people will support them if they make the effort. I wonder just how amazing looking the first game would look using this engine, the gamecube remake was awesome as it was but the atmosphere would be totally changed using this current gens graphical power.

Comment

Been having a blast today, got to the underground car park with the doggies, really am enjoying it, really *does* feel like a proper Resi game, even to the point where the police station feels right...even if it's a bit different. There are some lovely remade areas, like the bit with the S.T.A.R.S. office with the jacket hung up. Vastly preferring to the last instalment, RE7, though with hindsight that was an experience clearly meant to accommodate the gimmickry of VR hence its comparative simplicity, this has the proper feels more than that game, full fat Resi.

Bit easier than I thought it would be, though, playing on the normal difficulty. Despite getting into a pickle with my health on numerous occasions, I've actually only died once so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X