Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo is amazing and so are the gfx

Comment

Enjoyed the demo, but it's rather dickish to have it limited to 30 minutes on one account. I know I can play it on another, but it's just effort to make a new gamertag to play it again for another half hour.

Comment

Played it, liked it, pretty great, if a bit murky. Got a good way of tweaking the colour settings, didn't really wanna spend my Resi 2 sesh calibrating the settings but will do when I buy it.

Deffo very good.

Comment

Originally posted by teddymeow View Post
          Not touching the demo. Waiting until release to enjoy this.
          Soooooo, I played it. Very good, amazing even.

Shame that the HDR is rubbish.

Comment

Completed the demo in 19mins.

It's alright. It's not quite the same without an iconic soundtrack. Wasn't overly impressed with the shotgun either.

I'll wait for it to appear in a Steam sale for around the 15 mark.

Comment

Also, how satisfying was it when he cut through the yellow tape with the knife!? Just having a second bash on it now in order to study it a little closely.

Comment

Played some of the demo, seems pretty good, but given up and will just buy the game at a future date as the demo keeps crashing for me (and from reading around it seems I'm not the only one). If I check event viewer it says the display driver stopped responding and recovered, an error I've not seen on this PC in years. Maybe it could do with an updated Nvidia driver if one is released (I'm already on the latest), but given I only have a few mins left on the demo clock there's no point faffing for now.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                  Is that Revelations?

It's in the PS+ sale. Worth a punt?
                  No Resident Evil 2. It can be downloaded on Vita. If I remember there was a kerfuffle that it had to be done from the PS store, or transferred from a PS3 or something- not sure if that’s fixed. But it definately works.

Comment

Doesn't the PS Vita version suffer from long load times? I'd be tempted to get it but might wait until the Switch version is on sale and pick that up instead.

Comment

My PS4 Pro turned into a jet engine playing this demo, and it’s almost 8GB to download as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MrKirov View Post
                        No Resident Evil 2. It can be downloaded on Vita. If I remember there was a kerfuffle that it had to be done from the PS store, or transferred from a PS3 or something- not sure if that’s fixed. But it definately works.
                        Just had a look and what you've said makes sense.
                        It's on the US store, but not the UK one, which was confusing me how you were playing it, but maybe there's a faff about to get it working.

I'm not that bothered, tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                          Just had a look and what you've said makes sense.
                          It's on the US store, but not the UK one, which was confusing me how you were playing it, but maybe there's a faff about to get it working.

I'm not that bothered, tbh.
                          If I recall, you have to buy it on PS3 or PS Store (UK), and it appears in your download history on your Vita- but you can’t buy it directly from your Vita. It’s weird, but true. It’s the US dual shock edition though, and not the dirty PAL rom, so full speed and with the extra battle mode.

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                            Doesn't the PS Vita version suffer from long load times? I'd be tempted to get it but might wait until the Switch version is on sale and pick that up instead.
                            If you are talking about Resi Revelations 2, yes. If you are talking about the PS1 classic of Resident Evil 2, then no- that’s not the case.

Comment

I”m know I played this back in the day but I remember so little of it. Very tempted to pre-order based on the demo.

Comment

I am quite hyped for this.

Comment

Working...
                                X