No announcement yet.

Resident Evil 2: REmake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought RE2's combat was lacking something tbh. I kept thinking that it needs a dodge or something, not quite like Dark Souls level dodging mind, something more akin to a sidestep. I suspect we'll see that implemented if they do end up doing RE3 again, as that game did have a dodge system already.

Comment

Yeah, it's a bit fiddly and the standard handgun feels like an air pistol. Tyrant geezer just appeared, shot his hat off immediately and garnered a cheevo.

Comment

Originally posted by JazzFunk View Post
        Yeah, it's a bit fiddly and the standard handgun feels like an air pistol. Tyrant geezer just appeared, shot his hat off immediately and garnered a cheevo.
        That Tyrant guy was bloody annoying. Having him in the game makes it frustrating. So glad once I didn't have to deal with him. Currently on my second play through now with Claire. Then it's off to do the extra missions

Comment

I find him quite a bast myself, though he's only swatted me about thrice in total and his hits are hardly devastating. Just reached the Kendo gun shop, don't know how much more Tyrant shenanigans I've got to go?

One thing I DO miss from Resi 7 is the ability to close doors on enemies. I did like that. On this, I'm noticing the zombies can easily burst through doors. Yet at the clock tower bit, Mr Tyrant seemingly didn't have the wrist power to manage to turn the doorknob.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't want the bast in there with me! But surely he can open a bloody door better than a zombie can?!

Comment

Just done the Ada bit, the part where some say it gets annoying. It was, but it wasn't too lengthy, just quite annoying to scan things whilst being constantly chased with no healing items whatsoever. But I did it. Jeez, just found I've got the USB dongle...hope I can return to the cop shop, hope I haven't missed out on a juicy goodie.

Comment

Working...
            X