Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kit View Post
    Not horrible stop being anti progress.

Make an extra tab for it like facebook if need be.
    "Anti-progress"

Comment

Originally posted by Kit View Post
      Not horrible stop being anti progress.

Make an extra tab for it like facebook if need be.
      Whats facebook

Comment

For people that have said they don't want the quote notification... Why not? Not interested in people replying, or read the forum often enough in all threads that it's superfluous, or something else? I can only disable it globally, unless I pay money for the pro version of the plugin.

Comment

Keep it, gimps. If someone quotes something of mine, for whatever reason, I'd rather know about it. Sometimes I don't log on for a while and completely forget what I've posted and where. I'd hate to appear to ignore someone; I'd feel like a right faMMY.

Comment

I'm for it, always nice to know when someone is replying to you without having to subscribe to EVERY thread you post in.

Comment

I like them, it's not like I'm constantly getting emails.

Comment

Sorry charlesr but I'm on the it's a rubbish idea thread, can we have an option to turn it off.

Comment

It's not so much that something has been added that I won't use, just that the thing added has made another function work slightly less well.

Like I said though, if the majority prefer it then it won't bother me too much keeping it. It's easy enough to get used to. Though there's something nauseating in the gut when I see a tag

Comment

I think the emails can be turned off, but I like the way you can get a particular users attention.

Comment

I like it, another plus here as like others I can't recall what activity I've been upto.

Comment

Originally posted by EvilBoris View Post
                        I think the emails can be turned off, but I like the way you can get a particular users attention.
                        The emails are already off.

Comment

Here's the REAL question:
                          Do you have to obsessively clear all notifications on your phone/tablet? I do.
                          Vote "pro" notifications*

This post was paid for by the Campaign to Keep Notifications.

Comment

Yeah, I do too.

Comment

Originally posted by Asura View Post
                              "Anti-progress"

Comment

Should probably have said it was the emails I felt I didn't need. The actual notifications I'm not fussed either way.

Comment

Working...
                                X