Edge of Tomorrow 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Edge of Tomorrow 2

One of the big surprises of last year, the Tom Cruise-led and Doug Liman-directed sci-fi flick “Edge of Tomorrow” proved to be one of the actor’s best in years – a “Groundhog Day”-style take on the sci-fi war genre that had both dark humor and inventive ideas. Liman and the film’s co-writer Christopher McQuarrie have […]

The original struggled but ultimately did alright enough business, it was never considered likely to see a sequel however. Turns out Tom Cruise is pushing for one. He's apparently had some talks about an idea for it and wants Blunt back though she wants another year yet. It would then rest on the studio

No. It's a Highlander-class* movie.

*There should only be one.

Comment

That's kinda good news, the first one is up there with my favourite ever films. However, did it need a sequel? Will Liman Direct?

Comment

Will it involve a film director going back in time to try and fix the marketing plan for the original?

Comment

So the worst part of the film, tom cruise, wants a sequel? I was hoping it'd be one without him.

Comment

I thought he was ok in this. Not the usual superstar at the start, but has to turn into Tom Cruise along the way.

Comment

I enjoyed the first one, personally. Not sure it needed a sequel, but there you go, I guess it deserves one more than Jack Reacher or War Of The Worlds.

Comment

The original movie was merely OK, nothing great and frankly quite forgettable.

Surprised Tom wants a sequel but then he seems to love his sci fi which seems to fit into his Scientology background

Comment

Him and Travolta should team up with the rest of the Hollywood scientologists and create a sequel to Battlefield earth.
                  They can rope in Jason Lee and Will Smith too.

Comment

Will Smith isn't a Scientologist.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      Will Smith isn't a Scientologist.
                      Oh QC, how we all wish that were true.

Comment

We’ve been hearing talk about a potential follow-up to the Tom Cruise-led time looping sci-fi action vehicle “Edge of Tomorrow” (aka. “Live. Die. Repeat.”) pretty much since the first film came out back in 2014. Development on a sequel began almost immediately after the film hit cinemas, but things have been incredibly slow to the […]

Work has begun on this at last meaning it may be Cruise's post MI8 project

Comment

Cruise Deal May Reignite "Edge of Tomorrow 2" - Dark Horizons

Comment

Working...
                          X