Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rowdy roddy piper RIP

gone to heaven to kick ass and chew bubble gum

Dusty and Roddy this year, god dam. Will have listen to Flair and Austin's podcast for some great Roddy stories, and Austin has a good 2 parter with Roddy Jan 2014 and return one on pippers own podcast earlier this month(july).

Comment

Let us all put on the sunglasses without argument in his honour.

Comment

Sad news. Remember his a lot from the 80's.

Comment

"They Live" is amazing. There's a lovely commentary track with Piper and Carpenter on the DVD, and it's clear they had a blast making it.

Comment

Yep, a fantastic film. I have a soft spot for the lunacy that is Hell Comes To Frogtown too. The man was a legend.

Comment

Yeah, I was just about to mention Frogtown!

It's proper bonkers, but still watchable and the practical effects are still pretty decent considering the age and budget.

Piper is very charismatic in it.

Comment

When he turned up in Saints Row 4 it was genius. All my faves from my childhood are dying out

Comment

bad news without the Brown - incidentally Piper's match with Bad News where he painted himself half black was genius. And the WWF have banned Hogan for being racist. RIP Mr They Live.
                  3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

Sad news this. Was a real character in the ring. Only 61 as well. Will have to slap on They Live tonight in honor of him.
                    RIP Mr Bubblegum

Comment

Very sad. I read Ronda Rousey (who asked Pipers permission to use his nickname 'Rowdy' at the start of her career ) will dedicate her fight to him tonight if she wins.

Comment

And what a fight it will be tonight, no 14 or 16 second wins like her last two titlte defences, she'll be making her suffer.

Sorry back on topic.

Comment

Working...
                        X