No announcement yet.

F1 2015 (PS4, Xbox One) review review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enjoying the game even more since the patch, they sorted out the 3rd person camera bug I had along with a few other refinements.

Had 20 laps at Silverstone in the wet tonight, this lap was a fun one, just kept hold of the car in turns 3, 4 and 5!

Last edited by Wools; 14-08-2015, 22:50.

Comment

Are you using a pad or a wheel?
      Originally posted by Wools View Post
      Enjoying the game even more since the patch, they sorted out the 3rd person camera bug I had along with a few other refinements.

Had 20 laps at Silverstone in the wet tonight, this lap was a fun one, just kept hold of the car in turns 3, 4 and 5!

Comment

Looks great and the cars sound so much better because of the lack of irritating whine.

I'd love a Grid style game on this engine. F1 just doesn't do it for me personally.

Comment

Originally posted by jim g View Post
          Are you using a pad or a wheel?
          I'm using a PS4 pad for the game. It'll be interesting to hear what you thought I was using.

Used to own a steering wheel set up for Gran Turismo 5. Had a Logitech Driving Force GT and a Wheel Stand Pro and really loved it but let it go when I moved consoles. Have played racing games with a controller since Namco's Pole Position so feel very comfortable with Arcade or Simulation racers!

Comment

Originally posted by BIG EDD View Post
            Haven't played an F1 game in years so looking forward to this especially at 60fps
            Aye interested in your opinions, am getting back into F1 and haven't played one since PS.

Comment

Originally posted by Ampanman View Post
              Aye interested in your opinions, am getting back into F1 and haven't played one since PS.
              It controls really well.The 60fps really makes the difference.Slight screen tearing but the graphics do look good.AI is great and for me,a nice welcome back to the series

Comment

Working...
              X