The M(oderation) factor.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The M(oderation) factor.

Ok guys, going to stick this in here so that it hopefully gets maximum attention, and will sticky it for a bit if it needs to be kept up top for some long term exposure.

I'm basically trying to find out if anyone would be interested in joining the site moderation team? Ideally it will be someone with a good history on the site who is keen to be proactive in keeping things in order, maintaining Bordersdown as an enjoyable place to visit and be a part of. If you've had multiple short term bans, it's probably not for you, especially if it was me who gave you them........

Comedy replies are of course expected, but for anyone who is genuinely interested, please either make yourself known in here or drop me a PM. Feel free to nominate people as well, as some good candidates might just need a little nudge!

Thanks, Colin.

Don't do it. It's a thankless task, trust me

Comment

I wish I could say he was lying, but don't let it put you off!

Comment

Maybe we should nominate people.

Comment

Do I get access to a secret staff folder where we make fun of everyone?

Comment

Isn't that the game discussion section wakka?

Comment

I'm not sure you'd call them secret, they just have restricted access - it's where the deleted threads go to die

Comment

You're not stepping down are you, Colin?

Comment

QC has the perfect temperament for modding this place... though the control might lead to images of chimps everywhere

Comment

Originally posted by Decider-VT View Post
                    You're not stepping down are you, Colin?
                    Will undoubtedly come as a disappointment to some on here, but no.

Comment

Good!

Comment

Originally posted by Superman Falls View Post
                        QC has the perfect temperament for modding this place... though the control might lead to images of chimps everywhere
                        Was thinking the same thing. I think he's got the right level of (im)maturity.

Comment

I'll vote for Quarterly Chump too.

He's fair and fun. Some posters are too unhinged to moderate, others are too parochial. Some are overly flippant. Chump is your man.

Comment

I vote QC too. Aside from the racism he's a top bloke.

Comment

He seems to have inbox emptying issues too.

Clearly incompetent. Poor organisational skills. Vote retracted.

Comment

Working...
                              X