The old NTSC-UK VS GHZ days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by endo View Post
    Apart from all the stuff that got deleted ages ago. I can't look back at posts from when I first joined- they've all gone. There was a massive trimming of off-topic and other areas wasn't there?
    The old server couldn't handle VB4, thus things like the 200 page limit and purging of off topic folder. The new one doesn't care But we still do the 200 page thing to keep stuff super speedy.

Comment

I still keep in contact with Bleeders now and again by email, top bloke who is fairly local to me to.

Think this thread is past the 2000 post reboot Charles mind you still loads snappily

Friendly Import video game discussion forum, informative reviews, NTSC (Japan / US) and PAL - BordersDown (previously known as NTSC-uk)

Comment

[MENTION=2561]fishbowlhead[/MENTION] can you hassle me about that in a few weeks when I'm back. You could try Tapatalk in the interim. Can you send me another PM so I can check the mobile style? Anyone else had any problems?

Comment

For sure there were some quality characters here (Saur is an amazing fountain of knowledge and work) but there were some utter tw@ts too. True this forum is not as buzzy as it was but I prefer the openess as opposed to the weird in-jokes and jabs that went straight over my head.

Comment

We're all elitist pricks, sat on our high horses. I have it on good authority.

Comment

Sat on our stacks of sealed unplayed games would have sounded better!

EDIT, replaced piles with stacks.

Comment

Originally posted by VR46 View Post
                I still keep in contact with Bleeders now and again by email, top bloke who is fairly local to me to.

Think this thread is past the 2000 post reboot Charles mind you still loads snappily

http://www.bordersdown.net/threads/1...YTHING-retro-2
                Give him my best - many a good trade with that lad!

Comment

Has anyone checked the Wayback Machine?

Comment

Working...
                  X