No announcement yet.

(Retro) What have you been playing this week? Vol.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I needed a game to test my new wireless controller for the OG Xbox. Fired up Halo. 2 hours later I was still sitting there engrossed! A genuine classic.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
      I needed a game to test my new wireless controller for the OG Xbox. Fired up Halo. 2 hours later I was still sitting there engrossed! A genuine classic.
      It looks phenomenal in 4K on Series X via Master Chief collection.

I only replayed the games a little while back but I am already thinking of replaying Combat Evolved on OG Xbox after reading about the (not so good) changes made to lighting and mood in the Anniversary version.

Comment

Been starting up Saint Sword on Megadrive, face value, and also from Taito seems like a fantasy swords and sandals Rastan clone, but tbh it has more in common with Alisia Dragoon crossed with Altered Beast. Your character can pick up abilities to change into various half man / animal hybrids, so far seen a sentaur, merman and also angel wings which let you fly round the level, with a fair bit of verticality. Not just for laffs , you need to use the abilities to progress sections. Deffo more than meets the eye here.

Comment

Working...
        X