Eye spy eyebow box!
      Eyebrow box??

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        Eyebrow box??
        Sony Eyebow!

Comment

Looks like an Aibo bag.

I’ve been hammering away at Capcom’s 1942 after playing it for quite a while at Arcade Club. It’s a deceptively simple shooter that gets quite brutal later on. It’s nice to play a shooter without any crazy gimmicks although I assume it’s possible to milk for points with the amount of extends you can accumulate.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Sony Eyebow!
            Lol damn autocorrect, yeah my ers7 lives in his carry bag but I kept the stupidly large box as I couldn’t bring myself to toss it.

Comment

Finished Illusion of Gaia and I'm about halfways into Threads of Fate atm

Comment

Just finished Golden Axe Warrior on the Master System. Not quite to the standard of Zelda but has some nice bits.
                Was a big fan of one of the upgrades; a ship that lets you set sail on the open sea, which was super cool. Also had cameos from the Golden Axe crew, complete with music.

Comment

Finished Treasure Hunter G on the Super Famicom last night. This is a gorgeous RPG with some of the best music I've heard on the system. The battle system is simple to use and engrossing, graphics are brilliant, and I very rarely got lost and or stuck for too long at any point so it's quite a straight-forward game, which is a good thing in my eyes. Took me just over 30hrs in the end, which wasn't too bad either.

Comment

I've been having an epic time this week after discovering the emulator ReDream.

It works beautifully on my PC, has so little issues out fo the box, Xbox One controller compatibility out the box and the game compatibility I've experienced thus far has been excellent.

If anyone reading this thinks DC emulation is tricky or not very good, please take a look at this emulator, it's the dogs danglies.

Comment

Originally posted by Wools View Post
                      I've been having an epic time this week after discovering the emulator ReDream.
                      Sounds good. The Dreamcast emulator I've used has quite a few issues; Ikaruga displayed graphical glitches etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                        Sounds good. The Dreamcast emulator I've used has quite a few issues; Ikaruga displayed graphical glitches etc...
                        It's great so far, although I'm sure there's some issues.

I know that Sega Rally 2 won't play at all as the emulator currently doesn't support Windows CE games. Aside from that though, I've had no issues and played a lot of F355 Challenge and Soul Calibur. The only thing I noticed was the sound was abit skew whiff when the announced says 'Your Selection!' when you choose the car options in F355.

So far, it's very robust. The emulator can be grabbed for free but if you send the guy who made it £5, then you can download a key that unlocks the resolution so you can set it to your native display (Mine's 1440p) so you get the Dreamcast goodness straight down your retina.

Comment

Suicide Express and First Samurai on C64.

Sadly both my joysticks are awful so I’ve stopped for now until I get some decent ones. I’d forgotten how fast your reactions need to be on suicide express! I don’t think I can do it these days.

Comment

Playing through Quake for the first time via GLQuake. Even on normal it doesn't pull any punches.

I'm getting through it at a brisk pace. Currently on Episode 3.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
                              Playing through Quake for the first time via GLQuake.
                              I remember how much of a big thing Quake was back in '96 - pushed my Pentium PC to the limits. I really liked the vibe of the game and how it played. I think I'll give the N64 version a go now that I have an Everdrive 64 X7.

Comment

I played MD Alien 3 on the Pi about 10mins back.

The experience both magnified and polarised my recollection of this game, it's all graphics and music.

Luckily, the music is AMAZING. Totally, totally brill, I will always love this game, it's awful to play but it's but only for the music.

The music is impeccable. Impeccable!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X