No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovely looking book and I have to comment on the quality of the packaging which was first class. Only really glanced through it so can’t comment on the contents.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
      You also have a Supergun which can play the original CPS2
      Was thinking that whilst playing SamSho on the 3DO via composite last night...

Comment

I foolishly sold of my DC collection years ago, and I'm finally remedying that by getting back into the system. This nice haul arrived from YJ today, with a few SFC games along for the ride.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post

I foolishly sold of my DC collection years ago, and I'm finally remedying that by getting back into the system. This nice haul arrived from YJ today, with a few SFC games along for the ride.
          Awesome pickups. Maxen X is an overlooked and underrated DC gem and the Japanese cover to Space Channel 5 is stunning

Comment

Another obi aficionado. Very nice!

Comment

When I think of how many spine cards I immediately threw in the bin back in the day. Of course back then I had no idea they were valuable. Live and learn I guess!

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
                with a few SFC games along for the ride.
                Great buys.

Macross:Scrambled Valkyrie is awesome. Gundam Endless Duel is also quite amazing. Gradius III is really good, despite the slowdown. R-Type III is a nice exclusive for the machine.

Comment

Gonna party like it’s 1993…

Both games are in absolutely minty condition, really very happy.

Comment

Oooh, you got a retro-bit controller. Neat. I've been thinking about getting the clear blue one myself, although I've got the 3DO to amuse myself with for now.

Comment

Go, go Gadget Gamebit…

And I got a free bag too

These were from a fellow forum member

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                        Go, go Gadget Gamebit…

And I got a free bag too
                        Rocket Knight is a great game. The Ninja Warriors Again is excellent. QuackShot is a golden classic. All nice buys.

That bag is also pretty cool.

Comment

Chiki Chiki Boys is on my hit list to practice and get through.
                          I’ve had it for a while now and had a few goes but never really sat down with it.

Comment

Bought some old and new stuff recently. Also in this video I out a bad seller on Aliexpress. Don't buy from this store. Reason explained in the video.

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                              Go, go Gadget Gamebit…

And I got a free bag too

These were from a fellow forum member
                              Rocket Knight is great. The sequel on the MD is also good if not quite as good as the original, and the Super Famicom game is also well worth buying and completely distinct from the others. They all run pretty expensive these days though, with Sparkster on the JP MD being the most expensive. The only annoyance with the first one is that it lacks a battery backup or password system.

How are you enjoying Cotton 100%? I could never get into it much myself. To be honest I think the whole series is kind of over-rated, with only the Saturn ones being genuinely worth the asking price.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                                Rocket Knight is a great game. The Ninja Warriors Again is excellent. QuackShot is a golden classic. All nice buys.

That bag is also pretty cool.
                                I have the MCD version of Ninja Warriors. Which is the definitive version?

Comment

Working...
                                X