No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I picked up one of these from YJ, amazingly still new in box. It's a truly terrible pad, as bad as the DC controller, but some games just need analogue.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post
      I have the MCD version of Ninja Warriors. Which is the definitive version?
      The ninja warriors again is by far the better game. The original isn't very good.

Comment

The best thing about Ninja Warriors is the Soundtrack

Comment

This is the definitive version:

Comment

The SFC edition is a completely different game tailored for the hardware. It's an impressive, fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
              The ninja warriors again is by far the better game. The original isn't very good.
              Yeh I would go with Ninja Warriors Again great game.

Oh and have you all seen this:

The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors (Multi-Language) for PlayStation 4Based on the 1994-released The Ninja Warriors: Again, which is a Super Famicom arrangement of the 1987-released arcade game The Ninja Warriors, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again is a 25-year-later remake from the Tengo Project main staff that brought you the original games. While retaining its 16-bit style, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again significantly enhances the character resolution, pattern amount, and more to match the latest hardware. In addition to two new playable characters, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again implements a two-player co-op mode that was not available in The ...

New version coming for the PS4 and NSW.

Comment

Not new purchases but when digging through some storage stuff the other week I found this lot...

Neil

Comment

I miss Pokemon Stadium 64, loved the Likitung sushi mini game.

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                    Sushi-Go-Round! The minigames are the best bit of Stadium 1 & 2, most of the reason I own an N64 tbh.

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Not new purchases but when digging through some storage stuff the other week I found this lot...
                      That's a lot of Mega Drive goodness you found in storage. Plus some classic Saturn games.

Skies of Arcadia is worth around £60.

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                        Yeh I would go with Ninja Warriors Again great game.

Oh and have you all seen this:

The Ninja Saviors: Return of the Warriors (Multi-Language) for PlayStation 4Based on the 1994-released The Ninja Warriors: Again, which is a Super Famicom arrangement of the 1987-released arcade game The Ninja Warriors, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again is a 25-year-later remake from the Tengo Project main staff that brought you the original games. While retaining its 16-bit style, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again significantly enhances the character resolution, pattern amount, and more to match the latest hardware. In addition to two new playable characters, The Ninja Warriors: Once Again implements a two-player co-op mode that was not available in The ...

New version coming for the PS4 and NSW.
                        I keep forgetting, but it looks right up my (single-plane side-scrolling) street!

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post

Neil
                          Nice find there bud. That Mega-Lo-Mania case brings back memories, also the one left in the local rental shop back in the day
                          3DS FC (updated 2015): 0447-8108-3129

Comment

My only boxed original Super Famicom game...

I didn’t realise how many games actually supported the mouse until I looked on Wikipedia the other day out of curiosity. Mario & Wario certainly looks fun and I want to try the English translation of Wonder Project J.

And some more Megadrive love

Comment

Originally posted by Blobcat View Post
                              Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                              Sushi-Go-Round! The minigames are the best bit of Stadium 1 & 2, most of the reason I own an N64 tbh.
                              I don't actually think I ever played Stadium
                              It was more my brothers game than mine, might have to find a way to try it at some point though...do enjoy a good mini game

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                              That's a lot of Mega Drive goodness you found in storage. Plus some classic Saturn games.

Skies of Arcadia is worth around £60.
                              Thanks buddy, was a surprise when I cracked open the box.

The Saturn games are the tip of my PAL Iceberg, there are quite a few more dotted around in other boxes.
                              Sadly though IIRC my copy of Burning Rangers has a scratch that affects the intro...not sure if it affects the game though as I never completed it

Interesting on Skies of Arcadia...didn't know it was a big ticket game now.
                              Pretty sure we picked it up for around £15 back in the day.

Originally posted by Escape-To-88 View Post
                              Nice find there bud. That Mega-Lo-Mania case brings back memories, also the one left in the local rental shop back in the day
                              Thanks dude

Lol yeah MLM is one of my brothers again, he loved that game, he always had a thing for strategy games & MLM was rarely far from the MD before he sold it to get his PS One way back on release, so a while ago when he re-bought a MD2 & Gamestation were clearing out games he snapped that back up again

Had so many great gaming nights with my mates on PGA & The Micro Machines games back in the day, thought they had LONG gone

Have a few more bits dotted about in other boxes that I'll dig out & fire up in here at some point

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
                                And some more Megadrive love

some very expensive Mega Drive games there and good ones at that.

Comment

Working...
                                X