Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    lovely [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]
    Thanks, im pretty chuffed it got here with no damage and in the condition it was listed at but the seller did take pics on amazon so i had a good idea of how decent it was.

Comment

SO Jelly [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
        then i hooked it up to the framemeister, sweet jesus it looks beautiful.
        Yeah, GameCube games can look really good upscaled. There's a nice amount of clarity.

Have fun with your spicy machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
          Yeah, GameCube games can look really good upscaled. There's a nice amount of clarity.

Have fun with your spicy machine.
          I was already enjoying the picture before I remembered you can hold in b and activate progressive scan, my goodness it got even better lol. Pleasingly a hell of a lot of japanese cube games have progressive scan mode. Was pleased that my cube has a digital out.

Comment

Damn, I don't have any F-Zero e-reader cards...Any swaps there J?

Comment

I was already enjoying the picture before I remembered you can hold in b and activate progressive scan, my goodness it got even better lol. Pleasingly a hell of a lot of japanese cube games have progressive scan mode. Was pleased that my cube has a digital out.
              Not hooked up my GameCube for years but glad the component with progressive scan looks good still. I still have my official component cable and seeing as it seems to be worth so much these days I’m glad it’s still useful!
              My Japanese GC game collection is probably my most treasured out of my other collections

Comment

I remembered you can hold in b and activate progressive scan, my goodness it got even better lol.
                Doh! Looks stunning with prog scan enabled.

Comment

Originally posted by kryss View Post
                  Damn, I don't have any F-Zero e-reader cards...Any swaps there J?
                  I have a brick of them as when i opened my full box i got a complete set out of it which is now safely in my ecard binder and left over is a nearly full second set but i can't remember which exact card numbera but they won't be cheap as they go for quite a lot as they are pretty rare & valuable nowadays.

Picked up a couple of pairs of replacement analogue stick caps off ebay as the nasty ass yellowed ones in my wavebirds were vile. Wavebirds have a lighter grey stick but i don't care i'd rather have nice looking ones than those jank ones, the replacements have the same rubber feel to them so it's all good, cleaned them up and the look & feel like new yay.

before

after

Comment

I have a brick of them as when i opened my full box i got a complete set out of it which is now safely in my ecard binder and left over is a nearly full second set but i can't remember which exact card numbera but they won't be cheap as they go for quite a lot as they are pretty rare & valuable nowadays.

Picked up a couple of pairs of replacement analogue stick caps off ebay as the nasty ass yellowed ones in my wavebirds were vile. Wavebirds have a lighter grey stick but i don't care i'd rather have nice looking ones than those jank ones, the replacements have the same rubber feel to them so it's all good, cleaned them up and the look & feel like new yay.

before

after
                    Oh, I need them, have a got a link to the listing or seller?
                    All my GC controllers analogue sticks have that issue

Comment

Originally posted by doodledude View Post
                      Oh, I need them, have a got a link to the listing or seller?
                      All my GC controllers analogue sticks have that issue
                      Basically £2.99 for a set of a thumb stick and a C stick cap. The only thing when installing these into a wavebird is you have to pull them a tiny bit up once you get them on the pegs to make them the correct height as if you push them right down onto the pegs the rubber coating bumps on the side of the octagon gate on the housing and feels a little gummy is the only way i can describe it. The length of the pegs on the regular gc controllers must be a fraction taller than the wavebird ones because of the colour they came in i'm guessing these were designed for the regular gc controllers.

Heres the link
                      Last edited by importaku; 07-08-2019, 18:59.

Comment

Basically £2.99 for a set of a thumb stick and a C stick cap. The only thing when installing these into a wavebird is you have to pull them a tiny bit up once you get them on the pegs to make them the correct height as if you push them right down onto the pegs the rubber coating bumps on the side of the octagon gate on the housing and feels a little gummy is the only way i can describe it. The length of the pegs on the regular gc controllers must be a fraction taller than the wavebird ones because of the colour they came in i'm guessing these were designed for the regular gc controllers.

Heres the link
                        https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ANALOG-TH...72.m2749.l2649
                        Thanks, yeah the wavebird stick is almost white as opposed to the normal controller grey.

Comment

Great stuff [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]. Do you have the F-Zero Cardas cards too?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            Great stuff [MENTION=39]importaku[/MENTION]. Do you have the F-Zero Cardas cards too?
                            Sadly not i only have the retail packs, never could get my hands on the cardass vending versions for those few cardass exclusive cards.

Comment

I got a Cube too...

It came with the game and the Player disc, but they’re staying in the box, along with the PSU and composite cables! Just need an HDMI adapter, UK PSU and get the XenoGC in there.
                              Last edited by _SD_; 08-08-2019, 05:18.

Comment

Nice the mint ice cream edition hehe, its a cool colour. Yeah i got a uk power supply too so i dodn't have to bother with stepdowns anymore thankfully reasonably cheap on ebay but there are a lot of werird looking 3rd party ones been sold from china on there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X