Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Colin View Post
    [MENTION=1218]Zaki[/MENTION], I need a lovely looking cab for the shop, any leads?
    Hell yes!

John on arcade otaku and UKVAC has a container coming in:

He's a good guy. A few of us here got some cabs from him too.

Comment

Looks like all the good stuff is gone.

Comment

If i already didn't have my twilight zone taking up one corner of my room that taiko 14 machine would have been mighty tempting lol.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
          If i already didn't have my twilight zone taking up one corner of my room that taiko 14 machine would have been mighty tempting lol.
          Buy now think later! I've no idea where I'm going to put a viewlix!

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
            Looks like all the good stuff is gone.
            Message him Colin. He imports every few months. It's possible he has what you want and might part with it.

Comment

A few more for the SFC collection. The price disparity between these is kind of comical - Yoshi's Island cost £4, whilst Final Fight Tough... didn't. Still, it's in great shape and it fits one of the big gaps I have in my collection. Next up, Super Aleste.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post

A few more for the SFC collection. The price disparity between these is kind of comical - Yoshi's Island cost £4, whilst Final Fight Tough... didn't. Still, it's in great shape and it fits one of the big gaps I have in my collection. Next up, Super Aleste.
                Love the Yoshi's Island box art still in my top 5 best games list.

Comment

Originally posted by Kotatsu Neko View Post

whilst Final Fight Tough... didn't.
                  Bloody hell... I just looked at Ebay prices.

It's a shame that it's not a truly great game. But I can understand why it became really expensive.
                  Last edited by Leon Retro; 02-09-2019, 20:56.

Comment

Leon Retro, please check and update the email address on the site - it's bouncing back all your thread subscription emails. And you PM inbox is full.

Comment

Originally posted by charlesr View Post
                      Leon Retro, please check and update the email address on the site - it's bouncing back all your thread subscription emails. And you PM inbox is full.
                      Sorry about that. I've updated my email and cleared some of my inbox.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                        Tempest is one of my fave games ever but I sold my Jag too a year or so back ... just couldn't justify having it for one game
                        I was the same, and my Jag was packed away for years. Like a little kid mind, the moment I sold it and sent it off, I had an urge to play the system again LOL.

You're on
                        I was hoping too last year when Cardiff was playing Newcastle. Usually, we stay in Whitley Bay (Why aye, man ) for the weekend, but last year, just had a bus up and straight back after the match. Me you and Lee will have a pint one year and I really need to see his shop too

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                          I guess it comes down, really, to what you're buying them for. No matter what anyone says, when you're dropping £3000 on a cart, it's more about the owning and displaying than it is about the playing. Sure, Metal Slug 3 on Switch isn't absolutely 100% perfectly like the AES version, but it is pretty similar and approximately £2994 cheaper.

It's kind of like collecting rare stamps or something once you get into the crazy money. No one is actually using their rare stamps. They just acquire and own and display them and that, presumably, is its own pleasure and reward.
                          Can people please stop mentioning what Slug 3 goes for these days? I flogged my minty US copy for little over £200 almost 15 years ago. And Sengoku 3 for £150 :/

Comment

*sigh* Neo games go for silly money nowadays. I was looking at Nin-Nin-Games’ Neo list earlier and they had Magical Drop 2 on AES for over £8000!

Comment

Originally posted by Arashikage View Post
                              *sigh* Neo games go for silly money nowadays. I was looking at Nin-Nin-Games’ Neo list earlier and they had Magical Drop 2 on AES for over £8000!

https://www.nin-nin-game.com/en/japa...808101047.html
                              It will never sell for that price. Especially with sunfade.

Comment

The last of my mate old stuff. Dreamcast is yellowed but can't moan when it all free

Comment

Working...
                                X