Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got a Saturn backup memory cartridge.

This wouldn't be remotely worthy of posting if I didn't include additional info - despite owning a Saturn since 1995, I've always been too tight to buy the backup memory. Even when I used to play Sim City 2000, where a single save game took up the entire internal memory.

Join me in ten years time when I finally break down and get a Dreamcast rumble pack.

Comment

Well better late than never hehe, least you can save to your hearts content now. Well until you fill it up, no idea how many games that can save but i'm sure it's enough to keep you going.

Comment

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]

Waku Waku 7 is a fave. I didn't know Lords of the Rising Sun is on the CDi.

Voyeur....

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              I used to like that Ninja game by Jaleco. It was quite ambitious for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                I used to like that Ninja game by Jaleco. It was quite ambitious for them.
                I've never ever played it. Jaleco did some nice work on the Saturn to be fair to them, more so for their 2D stuff

Comment

I managed to grab a pristine PS2 (SCPH-50004, fat model) from CEX at the weekend. Not a scratch on it, and it even smells new. The pad looks and feels like it hasn't been used the once.

Would have been rude not to for the €35 asking price. I'll keep it as a backup machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                    [MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]

Waku Waku 7 is a fave. I didn't know Lords of the Rising Sun is on the CDi.

Voyeur....
                    I made the mistake of selling Waku 7 for like £10 a few years ago. It's nice to have it back again. Lords is quite nice on the CDi and yeah Voyeur LOL. Still, it makes good use of the Video Cart

Comment

Here we go with the pick ups for September

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
                        Oh yeah now we're talking.

Had an evening on Voyuer recently lots of fun.

Comment

I tried to play Voyeur via SCUMMVM recently (after finding out about it from [MENTION=2725]Baseley09[/MENTION]'s post) and it seemed to be working fine, but then hung whenever I tried to inspect elements in the windows of the house across the street. Bummer because it seemed pretty cool.

Maybe I'll just have to buy a CDi

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                            I tried to play Voyeur via SCUMMVM recently (after finding out about it from [MENTION=2725]Baseley09[/MENTION]'s post) and it seemed to be working fine, but then hung whenever I tried to inspect elements in the windows of the house across the street. Bummer because it seemed pretty cool.

Maybe I'll just have to buy a CDi
                            It's out on Steam soon, maybe this month!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                              It's out on Steam soon, maybe this month!

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...bpWScW9OZ4G82E
                              Oh very cool - I will keep an eye on that, thanks!

Comment

Todays arrival , took a while to get here as it got lost in the mail but luckily found and delivered. Always liked it on the pc engine before I sold that years ago so I thought why not,

Comment

Working...
                                X