Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Protocol Penguin View Post
    Ah, I remember that offer too! Wasn’t FIFA one of the bundled games?

(I still like the concept of the 3DO – a trying to create a single games format with daisy-chaining controllers produced by different manufacturers. Shame something like that hadn’t taken off since, particularly when you contemplate how the new offerings from Sony and MS are both x86 based boxes which aren’t all that different from one another...)
    Yeah pretty sure I got to choose the other titles & seem to remember getting Samurai Showdown, wing commander, Road Rash & one of the FMV fighting games but can't remember which one
    Loved it at the time & had great fun with it
    Sold it at a boot sale for £50 with all my games

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      Something fun arrived today my replicade Dragons Lair machine, the detail is amazing on this one.
      Bloody hell.. they really went to town with making a top quality package. Even the boxes are really nice. It's nice when a company goes the extra mile and doesn't skimp on quality.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
        Bloody hell.. they really went to town with making a top quality package. Even the boxes are really nice. It's nice when a company goes the extra mile and doesn't skimp on quality.
        The others they have done have been equally as nice but this one they went all out even on kickstarter they had 2 machines signed by Don Bluth and randomly sent out, was nice that they gave you the ability to plug in hdmi a lot more features compared to their first few releases.

Plan on collecting most of the smaller replicade ones depending on the games released. Definitely getting asteroids & missile command, think 1942 is on the list as well not sure whats coming after that,
        Last edited by importaku; 21-11-2020, 12:48.

Comment

Putting the 'tat' back in 'tatami'... my first lot of SFC stuff!

Comment

I'm sure I knew at the time, but that they got to Super Bomberman 5 is a surprise! The box art is lovely.

When your game is directly responsible for that many sales of a given accessory, I think it's only fair you brand it as such.

Comment

Anyone bored with SF2 yet?

Comment

LOL welcome to my life, back when i was in my teens and the only bundle of super nintendo that was available was the SF2 pack. Desparate to own one i ended up having to make do with that lacklustre bundle played a couple of hours of it and was bored enough of it to last for the rest of my life on it. Managed to eventually get mario world & forget i ever used to own that yawnfest.

Comment

Originally posted by danstan21 View Post
                  Putting the 'tat' back in 'tatami'... my first lot of SFC stuff!
                  Panel de Pon, DKC2 and Bomberman 5 are all great. Plus that Bomberman multitap is cool.

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                  Anyone bored with SF2 yet?
                  3DO version.... The music is awesome!

I'll never get bored of any edition of SF2 because they're timeless classics that remind me why I love gaming so much
                  Last edited by Leon Retro; 24-11-2020, 22:44.

Comment

The only 3DO game I own, and likely will ever own

Comment

While i await Asteroids to be released decided to get a few more mini arcade bits ordered, a replica of a arcade change machine that doubles as a usb charger to plug all my machines into the back. Will need a new power cable as it comes with a usa one but it is multi region voltage so i'll be fine.

Got some mini blacklight carpet arcade mats coming too so i can make something like this with a blacklight.

Comment

What's this? An arcade for ants?*

*It's pretty cool actually.........

Comment

Designed for 6 inch ants lol, love these teeny tiny arcades. The replicade stuff is a lot easier to collect than the 12" quarter arcades spacewise. Replicade tend to add in way more detail too.

Comment

That is so cool.

Comment

If you're getting a blacklight setup, make sure the first time you turn it on is by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                                If you're getting a blacklight setup, make sure the first time you turn it on is by yourself
                                I have booked in for that deep professional cleaning

Comment

Working...
                                X