Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fuse View Post

NT Mini came this week too, so can finally try out some of these recent Famicom buys
    Faxanadu is a really special game. 3rd Strike is awesome!

Comment

I've got pretty much every version of 3rd Strike going, but I think I sold my previous DC copy of it back when I was a hard-up student. This one's in good shape, and I really love that cover art, so it felt like a good time to get it back

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        I've got pretty much every version of 3rd Strike going,
        I always think of 3rd Strike as a Dreamcast game, as that's the home system I first played it on. I've played it a lot on the DC over the years.

Comment

All this fighting talk around Streetfighter and I had this arrive yesterday , yeah I know I'm daft( it took working every Sunday for the past few months for overtime but least its a good un ) I have one more slot left then my ten is done.

Comment

What a corker, nice reward for the hard work you’ve put in :-)

Comment

Great haul, that Moonlight Syndrome looks like it's in great condition.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                I have one more slot left then my ten is done.
                One of my top two games on the system. I know you insist you're stopping at ten, but allow me to show you two different instances when I said I was just going to buy "a few".

Sold the above collection, then in 2017 got the bug again......

Comment

No , stopping at ten fighters and that is my lot. Neo takes up to much of my gaming money and time working weekends for overtime to buy them plus my other consoles are feeling neglected lol.

Comment

NT Mini Noir finally arrived 10 months after paying for the thing. Have to say Im surprised by the size, its a lot smaller than I imagined, all the videos Ive seen of it on YouTube make it look much bigger than it is. The build quality is fantastic and it does feel like a premium product. Ive already jailbroken it and loaded some roms and had a quick check but not had a chance to actually play any games yet, but the picture quality is perfect, super crisp pixels and beautiful vibrant colours.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                      but the picture quality is perfect, super crisp pixels and beautiful vibrant colours.
                      Yeah, Analogue make sure their consoles have stunning video quality. NES games look so crisp and vibrant upscaled.

Comment

Todays arrival , I do love the artwork bonus the game aint bad either

Comment

Picked this up from GenkiVideoGames, seemed to be a reasonable price for an OEM pad. Just loading up my PS2 HDD with the Japanese home releases - looking forward to this!

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                            Todays arrival , I do love the artwork bonus the game aint bad either

The definitive version. Sorry Snezz fanbois!

Comment

I'm back.

Comment

Nice, nice, egg fried rice!

Comment

Working...
                                X