No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The thing is you still have to carry a controller around with you as there's no way you are gaming on either a phone or a tablet using just touch controls.

Comment

A free DS game arrived today off ebay as i had a £10 of nectar point voucher still to use so i picked up mario party DS, i had a really janky and super worn copy sat in my collection but it got put in the junk drawer till i could get hold of a replacement. This copy is well used too but in a much better state, according to the save file it used to belong to Yuki Kimura, in the other save slot it says Yuki plus mama & papa, hehe always fun seeing data from it's original owner sometimes you get lucky and find wifi connection data downloaded still on the cart too.

Comment

Arrived today after going missing in the post early December last year ,

Comment

Always good when something finally turns up when you think it’s been lost, longest for me was about 2 and a half months it went missing for made worse by the fact that one of the items in that parcel was super rare as there was only 25 made.

Comment

Another new arrival I can’t play yet...

I hope the second batch of Next systems isn’t too far away.

Comment

What format is it in? Cassette? Cd? Sd card? Something else?

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                What format is it in? Cassette? Cd? Sd card? Something else?
                I haven’t even opened it to be honest but all the other Next stuff I have is on SD card.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                  Another new arrival I can’t play yet...

I hope the second batch of Next systems isn’t too far away.
                  Ah man, that makes me soooooo jealous. I wish I had a Next game and a Next to play it on. Would have me hopping for joy like I was 10 years old again.

Comment

I bought Tatsujin/Iron angel of the apocalypse on 3DO. Recall ogling the pics in Gamefan when it came out. Aged terribly sideshow fps garbage I've now microwaved it.
                    Last edited by Baseley09; 22-01-2021, 21:50.

Comment

Slice of retro game entertainment in today, MX4000, please send help.

Comment

What's one more eh?

Do like how B&O look visually though, smart sets.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                          People hold onto the games because quite franky it's of higher quality as in pretty much all nintendo first party titles are properly finished and don't require a 30 gig day one patch to get it running properly.
                          They also still play great after X amount of years.

I had to pack my SNES games away a couple of weeks ago because "a quick go" always ended up turning into a three-hour session far too many times to count.

I need an SD2SNES/FXPAK Pro to get around that, I think. I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            What's one more eh?

Do like how B&O look visually though, smart sets.
                            IF I ever get the shed done (& that's a F'ing big IF at the moment) then I want a B&O set out there for retro duties... absolutely beautiful TV's
                            IMO probably the best looking CRT's ever made

Neil

Comment

After posting about receiving that new Speccy / Next game a few days back there has already been an update for it. Patches for Speccy games, the mind boggles!

Comment

*double post*

Comment

Working...
                                X