Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs moar Wata grading IMO

Comment

Difficult enough finding a legitimate loose cartridge on that one, very nice.

Comment

This one took a long time

Comment

That name does me in every single time

They all look so excited on the box too even the bear is having a whale of a time.

Comment

Wow, I'd totally forgotten about that title. Congrats on getting a copy.

Comment

Never heard of it. Is that an AES cart?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
                This one took a long time

Am I the only one getting the “Oops, we couldn’t find that page” error with the latest round of imgur images you lot have posted?

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                  Am I the only one getting the “Oops, we couldn’t find that page” error with the latest round of imgur images you lot have posted?
                  I guess. I can see them. Imgur can be odd at times.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                    Never heard of it. Is that an AES cart?
                    Yeah it's by NGDev team and is a run and gun type game

Comment

Pray silence for super soccer champs cover art raha. Cheap Nexzr tho brand new too,, minus the cut scenes.

Last edited by Baseley09; 05-11-2021, 07:59.

Comment

Devil Dice occupies the same place in my brain as Kula World and Mr Domino as these odd games that seemed to get a lot of coverage in mags back in the day.

Comment

Devil Dice is awesome, not sure about that cover though. And of course CTR is awesome too.

Comment

Yeah it's a bit dodge. I'm really in the mood for some non-MK kart racers atm; want to give Speed Freaks another go as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Cepp View Post

Devil Dice occupies the same place in my brain as Kula World and Mr Domino as these odd games that seemed to get a lot of coverage in mags back in the day.
                              Ha, yeah, they did. I put Puchi Carat in the same category.

Comment

Finally - got the rerelease of Undercover Cops.

Only took about 9 months or so. People have had babies in less time.

Comment

Working...
                                X