No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deffo would watch a [MENTION=7652]Hirst[/MENTION] charity shop rummaging channel.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
      Deffo would watch a [MENTION=7652]Hirst[/MENTION] charity shop rummaging channel.
      It would be about 60 hours of looking at ceramic Victorian people and old Peter Kay DVDs, 1 hour of looking at haggard old copies of FIFA 06 and maybe 3 minutes where I buy an old game or electrical item.

Comment

*smashes the subscribe button*

Comment

Gaaaaarlic bread! T’internet! You got one of them VD players?

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
            For someone who doesn't dig the Valis IV music there ain't half a lot of it in that vid
            Lol, yeah. I got lazy and just ripped the main music track and put them on loop for the background.

Comment

A few more PC Engine CD buys this week. Zero Wing and Kiaidan 00, both factor sealed. Puyo Puyo CD and PC Engine HyperCatalouge 2 and 4 (they're basically sample CDs)

Last edited by Yakumo; 13-11-2021, 05:21.

Comment

The last expensive (for now) PC Engine game arrived today. This is Metamor Jupiter. A horizontal shooter that is said to have some nice graphical effects. Music is also produced by PSY.S. Apparently a very popular person in the Japanese music scene of the time.

Comment

Imported my first game in ages

Toaplan arcade garage

Awesome game and no customs

Comment

Is that the Tiger Heli Collection?

Comment

Well, after trying not to buy any more games, it happened again. I got Phase Paradox and X Files Resist or Serve on the PS2. Also got a DC stick off the forum, a free PS2 from my in laws and bought some new RGC PS1 and PS2 cables in preparation for my RetroTink arriving.

Comment

Oh cool, that 50K is a pretty nice PS2. Quiet and fast read times.

Nice to see companies addressing PS1 and PS2 SCART as different cables too.

Comment

Nice gets [MENTION=3985]chopemon[/MENTION] ... everything looks super clean

Comment

My boy loves that Caremel Corn.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
                              Is that the Tiger Heli Collection?
                              yes buddy it is

Comment

Recent goodies. Blame speed-o for me picking up the Cardcaptor Tetris.

Comment

Working...
                                X