No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If I spent as much time playing games as I do bull****ting about them on here I'd have finished every game in existence

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
      I don't find it frustrating at all! It's a good laugh and it makes otherwise uneventful trips out interesting. You mention energy being expended but that's kind of why I do it. I work a sit down office job so when I'm working in town, I'll use my lunch break to go for a wander round all the secondhand places. Means I can get my steps in but have some purpose to doing it. Same for if I'm going into town with missus to get our food shopping done.
      Yeah, I understand all that. I still look through Wii/PS2 shelves myself despite already having everything 'Digitally Remastered'. I never buy anything, although I did come very close to picking up a sealed NTSC Perfect Dark last month for €60.

I have little reason to go into the city other than to drive my wife there, otherwise.
      Last edited by dataDave; 25-11-2021, 12:30.

Comment

[MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], did you get your Undercover Cops?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathAdder View Post
          [MENTION=1524]Yakumo[/MENTION], did you get your Undercover Cops?
          I got a mail this past Monday saying it was being delivered from Germany. I have the DHL tracking number but all it says is that the shipper has notified DHL of the parcel.
          Of course they're blaming Covid as the problem, Bull****! Anyway, it should come in a week I guess. Can't say I'm that bothered for it now after waiting a year.

Comment

Todays arrival ,

You can see a theme ...shooters r me !

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
              Todays arrival ,

You can see a theme ...shooters r me !
              FINAL Zone 2 is so different from the Mega Drive first game. It's also quite the challenge.

Comment

When something has your heart, indulge it

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                  When something has your heart, indulge it

Ooh, I recently bought Metamor Jupiter too. How much did that set you back? Its quite an expensive game over here. Think I paid about 8000 yen for mine and about 3500 for the Macross title, which is also excellent.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                    Ooh, I recently bought Metamor Jupiter too. How much did that set you back? Its quite an expensive game over here. Think I paid about 8000 yen for mine and about 3500 for the Macross title, which is also excellent.
                    Hola, I got it from the USA and had to pay the ebay import duty which hurt a lot!! Was approx £80 all in. Macross off yahoo was around 50 quid delivered when fees taken into account

More to come, highly exciting times feel re-engaged with retro gaming

Comment

Hola, I got it from the USA and had to pay the ebay import duty which hurt a lot!! Was approx £80 all in. Macross off yahoo was around 50 quid delivered when fees taken into account

More to come, highly exciting times feel re-engaged with retro gaming
                      You got a reasonable deal on those then. The pound is a bit crappy to the yen these days. 50 pound is about 7800 yen, Macross normally sells for about 5000 yen with Metamor Jupiter at around 10,000. So overall you didn't pay over the odds considering import and postage fees were added.
                      Looking forward to seeing what comes next. I've got to take a break from the PCE stuff. Spent about 400 quid on PCE games the last few months.
                      Last edited by Yakumo; 01-12-2021, 22:07.

Comment

Few PC Engine titles that arrived this week.
                        R-Type Complete and Road Spirits plus PC Engine Hyper Catalogue 1, 2, 3 and 4.
                        These are demo discs that also contain an upto date digital catalogue of every release on Hu-card and CD plus information on every game! Very cool discs. I don't know how many volumes of the Hyper Catalogue there are. I do know there is a 5th one but beyond that ...... The 1st one is rare and very rare with the cover so I'm lucky there.

Comment

How interesting never seen those hyper catalogue discs.

Comment

How interesting never seen those hyper catalogue discs.
                            I might do a video on them if people are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                              I might do a video on them if people are interested.
                              Consider me interested

Comment

Originally posted by samanosuke View Post
                                Consider me interested
                                OK, I'll do one for mid next week. This week's mid-week video will be a review of the RG-352MP.

Comment

Working...
                                X