No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe the European release is also branded as the Pocket Pikachu Color, with the clear shell. Those don't seem too common and this US one popped up so I bid on it.

Very cool that you have some boxed ones still though.

Comment

That's really cool re: the pedometer features. I wish I had bought HG/SS with the Pokéwalker pack-in at release. I nearly did, too. Ah well. I'm planning to replay OG Gold when I get my Analogue Pocket anyway. Absolutely no clue where my cart is, hopefully I can find it at my Mum and Dad's somewhere.

Comment

HGSS got so expensive too... I got my US SS around the time GO came out and even then it was above MSRP, box isn't even in very good nick. Never used the Pokéwalker but it seems to have a bunch of functionality!

Comment

Yep. And I could've just preordered and had it for RRP and I didn't. Irritating. Anything Pokémon just goes bonkers on resale.

Comment

My tenso parcel tured up super early i wasn't expecting a knock at the door as they only posted from japan on tuesday but tokyo wakusei planetokio has finally arrived, the amazon japan seller was honest as it was in the exact condition it had been listed as. Almost too nice to acually open.......

Just kidding

However my heart sank when i heard the case rattling as a disk had fallen off the spindle in there luckily the planets had aligned & the disk was unable to move from side to side so there was no scratches at all on it thank god for it been in a multi disk case as that's all that had saved it, SOOOOO glad i finally have this in pristine condition i'll never sell it. It can come live in my library where it will acually be looked after and played.

Comment

You people did this. I was trying to be a Good Boy and not spend any more in January but seeing some pristine PS1 games in this thread was too much. Hopped on Genki to pick up some stuff I'd had my eye on. Manpuku!! Nabe Kazoku is sealed but will be opened and Alice in Cyberland is minty fresh. Also got Guilty Gear Isuka as I've been wanting a beat em up game with Guilty Gear characters in for years and didn't realise they'd already made one.

Comment

I have no idea what Alice in Cyberland is but I'm now interested.

Comment

Does the PS2 version of Isuka have a beat em up in it? The arcade game is just a 4p fighting game.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                    I have no idea what Alice in Cyberland is but I'm now interested.
                    Same, that cover art is glorious

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by MobyGames
                      Alice in Cyberland is a traditional Japanese-style adventure game divided into chapters. Each chapter begins with Alice and her friends in Tokyo, and you can move about the city talking to people to find out more about what's happening. Eventually, she'll need to "dive" into Cyberland, which is also represented by a city. Your team will be able to move around, investigating different systems and looking for information, and eventually running into enemy "guard programs" which must be fought. The battle system is simple, allowing for either attack, defense, and character change. Defeating a guard system will continue the story.

I hadn't heard of it until recently but for some reason it came up on twitter, a podcast (I think) and a youtube rec all in the space of week out of nowhere. Looks cool.

Guilty Gear Isuka on PS2 does have a beat em up mode unless I did my research wrong. https://youtu.be/nFXuXpYNZDg?t=15

Comment

Still amazed at just how good Sega Powered was (they now offer PAYG subs if anyone fancies it), I decided to take advantage of a BOGOF January promo on a Nintendo equivalent, Ninty Fresh. If this is even half as good as Sega Powered then I’m in for a treat!

Last edited by samanosuke; 07-02-2022, 19:24.

Comment

Some recent bits.

Think we all know who's to blame for the top one here

Some cheapies that I wanted complete versions of...

Some less cheapies that I've fancied for a bit.

Actually my second go at buying Bulk Slash after getting mucked about by an eBay seller the first time. As it happens though, it's a common issue with this print of the game that the cover is stuck to the jewel case; something they used in the printing process for an effect seemingly acted as a glue. I've still not got the Satiator set up yet, but the fan translation of this is high up my list of things to tinker with when I do.

Comment

Nice I've got one eye on PSOne jap Namco complete, those look super fresh!

Xevious 3D/G+ much underrated.

Comment

Where are these from fuse? The condition looks fantastic.

Comment

Super clean gets Fuse. Your collection must be epic, would be great to see some pics one day

Comment

Working...
                                X