Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    Is there even one game featuring Ultraman that isn't turd?
    The only games with Ultraman I've played that are good are The Great Battle series. Everything else has been.... interesting.

Comment

Paha who knows. I heard those PS2 fighting evolution games were good, never played them.

Ultaman Powered is rad tho I'm sticking by it

Comment

Made an offer on another copy of this which got ignored, and then about a week later this one came up and I won it at about half the price I offered the other guy. Good result!

Comment

Another PSP shooter ticked off the list for me today and I'm really chuffed about this one! Loved this when I had it back on release so looking forward to a play through again. Have to say that I'm not just down the rabbit hole with the PSP now, I'm a wee bit obsessed. Spending a lot of time on eBay hunting games has revealed a plethora of Japan only stuff I had absolutely no clue about, I'm having a hard time resisting a massive splurge, the library is just so much better than I ever realised at the time of originally owning the system!

Comment

Huh, I did not know that existed!

Comment

Not like a shooter to slip by you pal!

Comment

Another for the weekend. Here's the basics for me with this, I've seen various people talking about it on here for years and years so was familiar with its existence, but as I messaged about the deep diving I've been doing with the PSP's library it's lead me to also watching a ton of YouTube videos and this one really looked awesome. I've NEVER played it, and I've been careful to only watch snippets so that I don't know musically what's going to be included outside of the gameplay clips I've seen, but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Another for the weekend. Here's the basics for me with this, I've seen various people talking about it on here for years and years so was familiar with its existence, but as I messaged about the deep diving I've been doing with the PSP's library it's lead me to also watching a ton of YouTube videos and this one really looked awesome. I've NEVER played it, and I've been careful to only watch snippets so that I don't know musically what's going to be included outside of the gameplay clips I've seen, but it looks like a hell of a lot of fun.

It's a REALLY fun game, most of the songs in it are catchy as hell. My fave been the acoustic guitar level and the final level, it still gives me goosebumps the last level.

Comment

Good buy on the Gitaroo Man Lives, it's a lot cheaper than the PS2 Gitaroo Man which is nice. I had to buy that on import because I couldn't find a cheap-ish PAL one that wasn't tatty. Japanese version cost something silly cheap like £4. Really cool series, I love the aesthetic and the songs are brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                      Good buy on the Gitaroo Man Lives, it's a lot cheaper than the PS2 Gitaroo Man which is nice. I had to buy that on import because I couldn't find a cheap-ish PAL one that wasn't tatty. Japanese version cost something silly cheap like £4. Really cool series, I love the aesthetic and the songs are brilliant.
                      If this was recently are you sure you don't have Gitaroo Man Wan? Japanese Gitaroo Man is as expensive as PAL from what I have seen.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                        If this was recently are you sure you don't have Gitaroo Man Wan? Japanese Gitaroo Man is as expensive as PAL from what I have seen.
                        It was quite some time ago off the auctions! I remember nearly accidentally buying Wan, it's just a glorified demo isn't it?

Comment

Gitaroo Man Lives is great. I remember really enjoying that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hirst View Post
                            It was quite some time ago off the auctions! I remember nearly accidentally buying Wan, it's just a glorified demo isn't it?
                            Ah I see, and yeah it is! I er, made the mistake last year.

Comment

This will be my last PSP purchase for aa while as I really need to get playing through the pile I've picked up. This is the most I've spent on a game so far but I wanted a Japanese copy and there weren't exactly loads floating around. I only have about four "must have" games left to pick up, and I'll probably break if I see any of them at good prices, but will try my best to resist anything else!

Comment

Heard you like Metal Slug X so I put an X in your X

Last edited by Brad; 17-05-2022, 16:58.

Comment

Working...
                                X