X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
      Do you play your lightgun games (and if so, by what method?) or are they purely for collecting purposes currently?
      I don't think it's any secret that I'm not great at finding much time to set up and play a lot of retro, whereas I am a bit more keen when it comes to gathering it. The CRT requirement means that even if I did find time I just don't have the space. By the time I live somewhere with space for one (i.e. when I move out of London) even a decent consumer set will likely be silly expensive, too.

Also, what is the game to the left of Virtual-On Marz?
      It's Endonesia, which I'd not heard of until recently either, but was very quickly and efficiently sold to me by it being described as the unofficial sequel to Moon.
      Last edited by fuse; 19-08-2022, 08:58.

Comment

God bless you Ade, you save the rest of us from ever looking like we're buying or spending too much.

Comment

Very interesting. Thanks fuse. Yeah I figured the lightgun games would just be for collecting rather than playing!

Comment

Great haul, some belters in there. V-V is right near the top of my Mega Drive want list.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
              Paha not wrong even now I hover over it to buy just for the art, I'm sure it will happen before too long
              Just remember it's a shooter on the Mega Drive running at 30fps. Yeah, that is right. Looks awful in motion. Even the naff XDR runs at 60fps from what I remember.

Comment

Picked up a nice custom backlit GBA with clicky triggers and upgraded speaker. Really clean and forgot how small these are, love it.
                Last edited by tokyochojin; 19-08-2022, 10:11.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
                  A big one just landed.

Hehe never expected to see another person here with ramen bashi, jealous of that obi it's pretty hard to find with it still included.

Comment

Some games are worth their own post.

Some aren't, but er, I don't mind this game.

Comment

Bought for use with the Analogue Pocket. Also had a GBA -> GC link cable arrive from CeX but it was rusted so that was an immediate return. Along with sending me a GunCon when I ordered a NeGcon their success rate has been 50% the past week or so.

Comment

I've never even heard of a link cable rusting but trust CeX to manage it

What are you planning to use the GBA/GC cable for?

Comment

I've never even heard of a link cable rusting but trust CeX to manage it

What are you planning to use the GBA/GC cable for?
                          Well along with my picobooted Cube I was hoping to add Celebi to my Emerald save.

Comment

Aha. I had a Celebi back in the day on my Gold cart. The wonders of Action Replay.

Comment

Aha. I had a Celebi back in the day on my Gold cart. The wonders of Action Replay.
                              I did this recently by downloading a save with a legit Celebi from the internet and trading it to my game save via emulators. Did have a Blaze Xplorer back in the day for that sort of thing though, good fun.

Comment

Arrived just a while ago , tracking said it wasn't out today ! That's Hermes for you, I'm just glad it got here in one piece. After Burst mech puzzle shooter I fell for while playing via emulator so had to grab the original.

Comment

Working...
                                X