No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bulking up on dem PC Engine shooters, got another classic on the way. Expecting this one to be demoralising hard levels

Comment

That game is a right bastard! I used to have the 3rd one too but now only have the second one.

Comment

Talking of neo geo I’ve got so much crap kicking about the house that I went to my dvd rack and there’s duplicate ghibli movies and 2 neo geo carts sat there. I found ANOTHER Xbox 360 in the loft and a third Nintendo Wii there too, with a balance board and a bunch of other plastic crap. So, no new retro but a bunch of stuff I forgot I had, and in some cases (360s) do not remember buying. 2 copies of gta5 for 360. 2.

Comment

A couple of Remute albums for the GBA and N64. Was lucky enough to snag the N64 cart at the Computerspiele Museum in Berlin at the weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Brad View Post
            Talking of neo geo I’ve got so much crap kicking about the house that I went to my dvd rack and there’s duplicate ghibli movies and 2 neo geo carts sat there. I found ANOTHER Xbox 360 in the loft and a third Nintendo Wii there too, with a balance board and a bunch of other plastic crap. So, no new retro but a bunch of stuff I forgot I had, and in some cases (360s) do not remember buying. 2 copies of gta5 for 360. 2.
            Hahaha I love it.

Comment

This finally arrived today. Was super easy to get it set up with my DualSense and my Qanba Obsidian works fine with it too.

Comment

Often my brain will do its best to explain to me how I don't need things. But after a couple of beers it's often ignored in favour of how much I want things.

My wife gets back from her trip home to Canada tomorrow, which will probably find me with less spare time for scouring eBay for these PS4 LE's. Though this one I bought direct from Pix'N Love.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                  Often my brain will do its best to explain to me how I don't need things. But after a couple of beers it's often ignored in favour of how much I want things.
                  It's a good thing you don't own a beer shop or something just imagine what else you would buy then!

Comment

I dont stand a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                      I dont stand a chance.
                      Cracking game, tough but rewarding.

Comment

Such a brutal game, but once you can get a handle on it, it's good fun.

Comment

I got off the 1st level at least after a few goes I've broken my shackles of fear, image fight has a real groove to it very fun to play. Especially compared to the last one I got Rayxanber II which feels like a death slog.
                          Last edited by Baseley09; 04-10-2022, 18:49.

Comment

It's tough, but not as bad as Image Fight II, which is a nightmare to get through. Which is a shame, as it looks amazing on PCE.

Comment

Todays arrival , one screen and one button from the good old days.

Comment

Hahaha oh wow, there's a lot going on in that box art.

Comment

Working...
                                X