Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
    It doesn't get much more exciting than this.

They are pretty cool. Bit pricey too from when I have seen them.

Comment

Accidental purchase ahoy! Undecided whether to keep it or just sell it straight on.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
        Accidental purchase ahoy! Undecided whether to keep it or just sell it straight on.

Those are so cool
        I'd definitely like one myself at some point

Neil

Comment

I know someone that bought one by accident if you’re looking.

Comment

I know someone that bought one by accident if you’re looking.
            Ha ha I did see that...just not sure I can afford it at the moment otherwise I'd definitely love it

Neil

Comment

[MENTION=10111]QualityChimp[/MENTION] is just dying to buy one if you go through with not wanting to keep your egret. Out of the arcade minis it’s my fave personally I’d keep it as you have already gone through the hassle of importing and postage costs.
              Last edited by importaku; 23-03-2023, 10:57.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                @QualityChimp is just dying to buy one if you go through with not wanting to keep your egret. Out of the arcade minis it’s my fave personally I’d keep it as you have already gone through the hassle of importing and postage costs.
                Stop being an enabler, Nick-O-Teen!

Comment

I think the reason I'd never went through with buying it as I kind of knew I'd end up never playing it, due to already having great emulation options for playing older stuff. Definitely a boob not checking what was in my basket before I checked out for my copy of EDF 6 though! (And more so not looking at the confirmation email as I could've cancelled it in time) It's not the end of the world, I've stuck it in a cupboard until I decide what to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                    I think the term “facilitator” may be fairer… unless I’ve inadvertently walked in on an importer’s anonymous meeting?! *shudder*

Comment

Originally posted by QualityChimp View Post
                      You look into this bubble dragons eyes & tell him you don't want to play his games.

Every year bubble dragons like him are harvested into the illegal soapmaking factories to be used as ingredients. Just one purchase of a taito egret II mini goes towards providing a sanctuary for him & his family away from poachers.

Comment

Ha ha ha, amazing!
                        I can hear the sad music from those kind of adverts in my head!

Comment

I can't even claim this one was an accident, I absolutely bought it on purpose. More unnecessary plastic tat wrapped around a PS4 game that I absolutely didn't need but wanted.

Comment

Few treats, tried to get into KGP years back on mame, let's be real the core mechanic is annoying, determined to give it a better shot this time as looks great.

Long history with Galaxy Force, used to have this version then went to the PS2 one, discarding that one so back again. Mixed emotions, choppy as hell at times -it feels less twitchy than the PS2 version using the 3D pad, tho the ship won't turn correct in tunnels. The PS2 one isn't as perfect as people think tho it is a fantastic version, but on Saturn it's also worthy. Regrets? Nah it's still superb

Comment

The 3DS version of Galaxy Force II is pretty definitive.

Comment

Originally posted by dataDave View Post
                                The 3DS version of Galaxy Force II is pretty definitive.
                                If I find a 3DS this carboot season, will deffo pick up the 3D sega ages.

Comment

Working...
                                X