No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice. It's a better game than it gets credit for in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
      Nice. It's a better game than it gets credit for in my opinion.
      True never understood the flack tbh its not brilliant and a bit drab looking but has its moments, decent.

Comment

What's the other one you're missing from the 5?

Comment

2 months of pick ups arrived in one package

They'll keep me busy for abit.

Comment

Originally posted by wheelaa View Post
            What's the other one you're missing from the 5?
            Actually Granzort shouldn't be too hard to get, 1941 tho needs a miracle.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
              2 months of pick ups arrived in one package

They'll keep me busy for abit.
              Superb.

Maybe not F1 Pilot, childhood trauma for me with that one
              Last edited by Baseley09; 20-04-2023, 20:28.

Comment

Maybe not F1 Pilot, childhood trauma for me with that one
                It was less than a fiver so I couldn't refuse.....box filler lol

Comment

You're doing fantastically well at finding minty looking GB games QuantumLeap. Parodius and Twinbee are two absolute PCE stars for me as well. I kind of miss my ridiculous Engine collection sometimes these days.

We've been doing a lot of decluttering in the house lately, and while sorting stuff out I've gathered all my games in to one cabinet as they seemed to be in every drawer and cupboard in the house. I was actually surprised to see how many games I actually own at the moment. Couple of new PSP arrivals in here though nothing massively exciting. Also a few duplicates on the shelves that I really should get round to selling, but I won't lie, I'm finding it hard to find the interest in going through the ebay hassle.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                    You're doing fantastically well at finding minty looking GB games QuantumLeap. Parodius and Twinbee are two absolute PCE stars for me as well. I kind of miss my ridiculous Engine collection sometimes these days.

We've been doing a lot of decluttering in the house lately, and while sorting stuff out I've gathered all my games in to one cabinet as they seemed to be in every drawer and cupboard in the house. I was actually surprised to see how many games I actually own at the moment. Couple of new PSP arrivals in here though nothing massively exciting. Also a few duplicates on the shelves that I really should get round to selling, but I won't lie, I'm finding it hard to find the interest in going through the ebay hassle.

I will never tire of seeing those BLEACH logos on those PSP games

Neil

Comment

Kept the PC -FX games though

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                        It was less than a fiver so I couldn't refuse.....box filler lol
                        Like I said on discord, F1 Pilot negates all the good in that picture!

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                          Actually Granzort shouldn't be too hard to get, 1941 tho needs a miracle.
                          There's a 1941 for sale on Allan's Japanese Retro Games Sales on Facebook if you're still after one mate.

Comment

There's a 1941 for sale on Allan's Japanese Retro Games Sales on Facebook if you're still after one mate.
                            Only £600 before you look.

Comment

Paha yes have eyed that copy, not much cheaper on yahoo japan tbh when it pops up.

Comment

If I'd known... Sold my spare for £340 a couple of months back. With patience you can find a CIB copy for £400-450 I reckon. Might have some wear to the outer cardboard at that price though.

Comment

Working...
                                X