Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
    it was super cheap (less than a loose cart) as it had the wrong version of the game inside, so nobody put bids against it, (capcom version inside) ,i rectified that by picking up the right version of the game loose to complete it for a fraction of the price of a boxed copy.

No doubt someone somewhere has a copy of the SNK version in a Capcom box.
    Nice one man. That's awesome work.

Comment

Originally posted by Lebowski View Post
      it was super cheap (less than a loose cart) as it had the wrong version of the game inside, so nobody put bids against it, (capcom version inside) ,i rectified that by picking up the right version of the game loose to complete it for a fraction of the price of a boxed copy.
      Beautiful 👌

Comment

How long until the AES Colin?

Comment

Fortunately the beer shop doesn’t pay well enough to go down that rocky road.

Comment

Not sure how I've missed before that SFII' has an obi! Is it the only HuCard with one?

Comment

Populous as well.

Comment

PCE SF2' is brilliant and an absolute marvel of a conversion, not too bad either on the Avenue 6 Pads either

Comment

Hitting the OG Xbox games hard atm. Particularly pleased with PsiOps for just £1: good game, good game! The shop also had JSRF for a reasonable (by current trends) £35. Didn’t feel moved, but I might change my mind…

Slightly disappointed that Fable’s in a 360 box. Ah well, not bad for £1.

Comment

Thinking I'm going to be on a Zelda buying kick for a while after BotW reminded me of how much I enjoy Zelda games.

Comment

Minish Cap cart only? Hey, big spender!

Comment

I know right? Cost more than a sealed copy 20 years ago!

Comment

[MENTION=4430]egparadigm[/MENTION] Outrun 2 is just soooo good though! Great pick up. If I remember rightly I think I really enjoyed Psi-Ops too.

For me today it's Detana!! Twinbee. I wish my brain didn't require that a copy of it came with all those extra bits, but it's not wired like that, so it did.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                            I know right? Cost more than a sealed copy 20 years ago!
                            Ridiculous, really. I was collecting Zelda games last year, but couldn’t stretch to Minish Cap. Did get Oracle of Ages (or was it Seasons?) for like £20-30 cart only, though.

Speaking of Zelda prices I saw Wind Waker HD for a below-par £20 in a cash converters today…

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                              @egparadigm Outrun 2 is just soooo good though! Great pick up. If I remember rightly I think I really enjoyed Psi-Ops too.
                              Thank you. Yeah I once bought Outrun 2006 sealed for like £20. That’s £75 or so now, so part 2 will have to do. There’s a feature on it in Retro Gamer this month, meant to post it with the games, but forgot.

Glad to hear someone else enjoyed Psi Ops. Hidden gem!

Comment

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
                                Ridiculous, really. I was collecting Zelda games last year, but couldn’t stretch to Minish Cap. Did get Oracle of Ages (or was it Seasons?) for like £20-30 cart only, though.

Speaking of Zelda prices I saw Wind Waker HD for a below-par £20 in a cash converters today…
                                There's a Minish Cap on eBay rn for £32. I paid a little south of £40 though. Sods law eh?

Comment

Working...
                                X