No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feel like this thread has really picked up in recent months. Although I never have anything to contribute, I really enjoy seeing all you guys’ gets!

Comment

Let's also not downplay that Speedy's rug game is on point.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post
        Let's also not downplay that Speedy's rug game is on point.
        The misaligned games to the pattern is absolutely breaking me

Comment

Originally posted by jonathan_ingram View Post
          The misaligned games to the pattern is absolutely breaking me
          Comedy, Funny, Archive, Tok, Planet Tok, Tiktok, humor, Viral, shorts, Planetok

Comment

I also recently collected an NTSC OG Xbox bundle. This had apparently been sitting along with the games in the guy's loft for the last 19 years. Bundle came as photographed and an OEM SCART, composite cable and s-video break out box. The console is a 1.0 unit which I have already given some brief maintenance including removing the dodgy clock capacitor and repasting the CPU/GPU. I think I'll install an OpenXenium chip, upgrade the storage and replace the fans with Noctua ones.

Sorted the games into keep and sell bundles - can you tell which one is which?

Comment

Oh wow, class bundle there speedy.

Comment

I knew my luck would end ,

At work currently so don't know how much ......ooo the excitement...... not lol 😆

Comment

Ouch, I recently felt your pain, hopefully it's not too steep. (Mine unfortunately was!)

Another arrival for me today, slowly ticking them off one by one. It sounds like if I say "I'm only going to pick up my favourites on the system" that this will be a task quickly taken care of, but the fact is there's never been another system made that has had as many games I've loved as the PC-Engine. Several to go.

Comment

I think Rallisport Challenge has a good rep Speedy. Might be worth keeping that one.

Comment

Iga Ninden Gao arrived the other day. Pretty long yet dull action game. Cost quite a bit sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                        I think Rallisport Challenge has a good rep Speedy. Might be worth keeping that one.
                        Hmm, I'll have to give it a try then. I think getting Gran Turismo as my first console racing game spoiled my expectations going forward, I've never really been too impressed with pure rally racers.

Comment

I'd nudge you to consider taking Blood Omen 2 out of that pile, though my memories are of watching someone else play it rather than getting hands on myself - just really love that series. Very nice bundle of games though, it's always great when you get any system complete with games from someone who's interests line up with your own.

Quick couple from me:

Comment

So I’m thinking of having a clear out of all my US PS1 and PS2 titles.

I’ve built a lot of them up over time, and have a fair few heavy hitters. These days I don’t get around to playing them as much, especially when it’s easier to set up my modded PS classic to play the import only stuff. And *gasp* I’ve weirdly gone more PAL, because of the CRT + PAL ps2 I’m rocking these days, with an already big library of PAL PS1 and 2 I’ve collected since they came out.

Would there be much interest on here if I did bother listing them all you think?

Thinking the likes of [MENTION=3822]fuse[/MENTION] and [MENTION=13863]speedlolita[/MENTION] - worth me listing them out/taking photos to have a scan?

Comment

Do it!

Comment

Please!

Comment

Working...
                                X