No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've heard of Slap Happy Rhythm Busters before but I've never played it, looks cool though. Nice get.

Comment

Latest Xbox gets. Don’t think I’ve posted any of these previously (hard to keep track!) Mercenaries is from today, a result of the fact I decided to try and get all the backwards compatible games (on Series X), otherwise I probably wouldn’t touch it. Surprised upon booting to learn it was published by Lucas Arts!

This is most of my collection so far (minus one or two with boring, white spines!)

Comment

Saved from CEX, Freind at work was clearing out his attic and was trading in some Mario party stuff to them which was a bit rich for me as the n64 and Gamecube stuff is all silly prices, I asked him to let me have a look at what Zelda stuff he had before he traded it in and got this lot in a sweet little bundle.

The 3DS games and Gamecube Wind waker will be going to new homes as i already have these in my collection, still always nice to add a few new Zelda games.

Last edited by Lebowski; 30-10-2023, 13:27.

Comment

Wind Waker HD has one of the best uses of the gamepad. It's genuinely useful having the map and inventory on there.

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
            Wind Waker HD has one of the best uses of the gamepad. It's genuinely useful having the map and inventory on there.
            Its was a great QOL improvement from the GameCube original, It's a shame we don't have some way to do the same in modern Zelda games as theirs still a fair bit of inventory management in them, even the latest game sees you having to dip in and out of menus quite a bit.
            Last edited by Lebowski; 30-10-2023, 16:13.

Comment

A few more gameboy games arrived today,

Comment

Booby Boys?

Comment

Just about to head off to work and a surprise drops on me doorstep ,

Comment

Cheap but necessary entry back into SMS land. Plugged my SMS1 in one day and it went to ****, made a loud hum and was never the same again, scored this RGB modded SMS2 50/60hz switched of course for bugger all, havnt got a huge master system library but some pure essentials.

Comment

Rastan is very good on the Master System. Classic title for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Colin View Post
                        Booby Boys?
                        I’m a Booby Boy.

(In a Booby World).

Comment

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
                          Rastan is very good on the Master System. Classic title for sure.
                          There's something really haunting about the PSG music in SMS Rastan, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                            Cheap but necessary entry back into SMS land. Plugged my SMS1 in one day and it went to ****, made a loud hum and was never the same again, scored this RGB modded SMS2 50/60hz switched of course for bugger all, havnt got a huge master system library but some pure essentials.
                            Great job, SMS Rastan is excellent in my opinion. The majority of the Taito-developed SMS games are worth looking at, probably the best third-party to support the system I think. I still consider the SMS Bubble Bobble to be the definitive version, double the levels of any other version.

Comment

Unplanned portable theme for these recent arrivals.

Comment

Some new MS homebrew.

Even has the little Sega logo stickers sealing the box.

Comment

Working...
                                X