Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yakumo View Post
    That's a crazy mark up for a sticker!
    Personally I'd rather have the spine and do actively seek out games with spines but if I can get the same game in mint condition for 15 quid or more cheaper, I'm going to do without the spine. In Super Raiden's case the price difference was about 23 pounds cheaper without the spine. It's a no brainier in my opinion. 👍
    I feel like the Raiden games on console are always quite cheap for how few copies seem to be kicking about. Not sure what it’s like in Japanese shops but there’s never many Super Raiden’s about on Mercari or YAJ, at least when I look. Same goes for the SuFami version, Suruga-ya used to sell it complete for about 3000 yen but it always went as soon as it became available.

Comment

My recent arrivals ,

Comment

After a month sat with Parcelforce's Customs Team I finally have my hands on these babies. I was starting to wonder if my other parcel would arrive first, but alas, that's not due until Tuesday.

I've wanted Mark of the Wolves on AES for about a decade and the timing was just right for this one.

Comment

I dread to even think what some of those cost now!

Comment

WOOF, that Garou AES! Very nice.

Comment

Gnarly home carts, Real Bout Special is the apex of neo fighters imo.

Comment

Yeah it's up there. There's probably 5 or 6 that I could pick any of depending on how I feel on the day.

Comment

And this is me done for now! The KoF 2000 translated description said it had some sunfade, but the pictures made me think otherwise so I took a chance on it. Turns out by sunfade they meant they'd consumed approximately 2 million cigarettes around it. It has no cigarette smell incredibly, but cleaning the case with a wet wipe means the yellow writing on the side is now white and the wet wipe looks like it's been used to take the makeup off an actor playing an Oompa Loompa.

Comment

Few post xmas cash randoms, BRB going to do the muscle.

Been after the below for god knows, 20 years. Used to be about £100 now more like £200 complete, had an absolute touch doing deep nippon searches, won the box and the cases for around £23 and found an auction for just the loose discs won at around £22, came in circa £45 complete (sans obi and memory card), bit rough in places but I'll take that, super thrilled.

Comment

Super cool and interesting Baseley09. Think the only similar thing I ever wanted was the Biohazard collection on GameCube. That ship has sailed now I reckon.

Comment

Some lovely pick ups in here this week!

Comment

Purely nostalgia pick up here, ESPN Xtreme games in the UK. My pal had this on a demo disc early in the PSOne's life, just one track and we played it to death, lots of fun and looks superb - still does runs at a great speed and very smoothly. Essentially road rash (3do era version) with a momentum mechanic. Japanese PSOne market is so depressed right now maybe with new fangled ISO loaders, games are propper cheap currently up there with Mega CD.

Comment

Where are you sourcing Jap PS1 stuff, Baseley09?

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                              Purely nostalgia pick up here, ESPN Xtreme games in the UK. My pal had this on a demo disc early in the PSOne's life, just one track and we played it to death, lots of fun and looks superb - still does runs at a great speed and very smoothly. Essentially road rash (3do era version) with a momentum mechanic. Japanese PSOne market is so depressed right now maybe with new fangled ISO loaders, games are propper cheap currently up there with Mega CD.

Never heard of this, but man that’s a spot on description! Even the music is Road Rash.

Comment

Originally posted by egparadigm View Post
                                Where are you sourcing Jap PS1 stuff, Baseley09?
                                The ESPN game was actually from Ebay UK I don't think it's that sought after, tho the real bargs come from yahoo auctions japan via proxy service (Buyee). I do 90% of my game buying this way.

Comment

Working...
                                X