No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CMcK lovely! I wish they made Japanese cartridge too. I'd love a few of those for my system.

Comment

Yeah MkIII style carts and boxes would be awesome.

Comment

A reasonable £12 + p&p on eBay.

Comment

This weeks gameboy arrivals along with a couple of Color games to boot.

Comment

Very nice! I saw there were a lot of NOS Ghostbusters 2 carts doing the rounds last year - whole shipping boxes of them, even.

Spartan X should really go on my list to grab too, I had the UK version back in the day and used to play it loads.

Comment

I just searched up Ghostbusters II GB footage. I love the SD 'busters! It looks like it would have been a fun game to own BITD.

What hardware do you play your GB carts on, QuantumLeap?

Comment

Originally posted by wakka View Post
                I just searched up Ghostbusters II GB footage. I love the SD 'busters! It looks like it would have been a fun game to own BITD.

What hardware do you play your GB carts on, QuantumLeap?
                As im getting old now ( I hate to admit it ) I'm using the Anologue Pocket as the screen is super crisp and clear for this old un lol

Comment

No shame in using a Pocket, they're great!

Comment

Slightly more games picked up than typical. This CeX swapped out the Starsky disc previously pictured and, thankfully, this one reads fine. Doom expansion will have to go back as they gave me the wrong disc (Doom 3 proper🙄). The hunt continues!

Pleased with Midtown Madness as it’s quite hard to find a black label thanks to the console bundle. And the disc reads fine despite some scratches!

Comment

Working...
                    X