No announcement yet.

Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was playing Crest of Wolf on Tuesday. I want to try and clear it on one credit, but it’s a little harder than I remembered! The big guys walk on it makes me pee myself laughing every time.

Comment

I waited and waited for a more attractive price for this -- and finally got it for £69.99. The amount and range of games is impressive. I also think the build quality of the pad and console are fine. I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun with it.

Comment

Some more strategy pick ups.
        Last edited by vanpeebles; 19-10-2020, 09:43.

Comment

Fitted gotek and RGB/PSU kit to my tatung 256

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
            Fitted gotek and RGB/PSU kit to my tatung 256

That bottom pic reminds me of a screen saver that I programmed in on my Zx Spectrum from Input Mag; speaking of which I found some old issues. Hoping the find the rest (had the full set) and some of my old Scream comics too

Last edited by Team Andromeda; 19-10-2020, 10:17.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
              That bottom pic reminds me of a screen saver that I programmed in on my Zx Sprectrum from Input Mag; speaking of which I found some old issues. Hoping the find the rest (had the full set) and some of my old Scream comics too

Comment

I have the full set and a Binder but can't find them, also looking for my old Scream comic's. They were ace with the likes of 13th Floor and Uncle Terry LOL

Comment

Now I have all the Pokémon games on Nintendo 64!

Comment

Bought acidbearboy's Japanese PS1 lot. Some good ones to add to the collection and some dupes to sell. Also got a Striker DC pad because I hate the dpad on the DC controller for fighting games.

Comment

Yesterday's megadrive arrival ,

Its a nice little distraction from all the shooters and fighters I usually play.

Comment

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
                        Yesterday's megadrive arrival ,

Its a nice little distraction from all the shooters and fighters I usually play.
                        I loved wani wani world! I remember buying it from a local indie back in the day and played it for years!

Comment

Originally posted by dvdx2 View Post
                          I loved wani wani world!
                          Yeah, such a fun single-screen platformer. Kaneko made some really good games.

Comment

Got this to complete my display setup and catch the things the OSSC can't handle (composite video mostly). It now means everything will display correctly on my TV - no wonky shadow effects and the like.

Initially I only intend to use it for the Famicom. I know there's other options like hardware modification, but I prefer this as it gives me a bit of future-proofing for all the old machines I might try with only composite output or weird display timings that send the OSSC nuts.

Comment

Done some trades with a friend, and got a BBC Master (should never have sold my old one) and an Atari STE with 4mb, which I've just fitted a flash floppy. I don't know much about the ST in general. The Master has a hard drive board and multirom, and I've fitted a pi zero second processor in the internal second processor slot.

Comment

Done some trades with a friend, and got a BBC Master
                                That's on my 'must-have' list, if I had room for computers. There's something really special about BBC games that fascinates me.

an Atari STE with 4mb, which I've just fitted a flash floppy. I don't know much about the ST in general.
                                I recommend Time Bandit, Typhoon Thompson and Oids.
                                Last edited by Leon Retro; 29-10-2020, 17:29.

Comment

Working...
                                X