Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you have the base Beatmania btw?

I could be wrong but I believe that yellow logo with the discs below the title means that you have to swap beatmania in at some point.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
      Do you have the base Beatmania btw?

I could be wrong but I believe that yellow logo with the discs below the title means that you have to swap beatmania in at some point.
      I don't have a controller yet so i won't be playing them but yeah i have the rest to track down so i will eventually have the keydisk titles so i can use the append disks with them. Popn music works in a similar way

Comment

Originally posted by _SD_ View Post
        Some more Megadrive games…

This is what dreams – and the best of retro game collecting – are made of. Reminds me, I’ll have another play of Steel Empire later...

Comment

Originally posted by Protocol Penguin View Post
          This is what dreams – and the best of retro game collecting – are made of. Reminds me, I’ll have another play of Steel Empire later...
          I hope the duty was paid on them gams

Comment

... and some more Megadrive love.

Few others I might grab, but I think I'm mostly done now...

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Love the Japanese Sonic box art. Ghouls 'n Ghosts also looks awesome. The Gynoug art always stirs nostalgia. I could go on and on about the box art and how much I like most of those games...

Comment

Flight of Pigarus for the Master System. It’s a caravan shmup released a wee while back. This has been given a limited physical release.

I’ll fire this up in the SG tonight.

Comment

Oh that looks lovely. I love that whole era of the master.

Comment

The feeling of opening a brand new Master System game really took me back.

Comment

Originally posted by CMcK View Post
                      Flight of Pigarus for the Master System.

Looks a bit like a vertical scrolling Parodius. I really like the look and vibe.

It's cool how they've released it with a genuine looking box and cart.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                        Looks a bit like a vertical scrolling Parodius. I really like the look and vibe.

It's cool how they've released it with a genuine looking box and cart.
                        I’m well impressed with the game all around. Good art and audio and it almost feels like an Aleste game. The cart shell appears to be recycled but the rest of it is new with a PCB designed by ichigobanki. Hopefully more MS games will get released like this.

Comment

4th mix finally arrived, still a ton of beatmania games to get till the ps1 releases sub collection is complete.

Payday friday, will pick up the more expensive ones then.

Comment

Originally posted by fuse View Post

Few others I might grab, but I think I'm mostly done now...
                            Magical flying hat YESSSSSSSSS.

here have the anime opening in celebration hehe

Comment

Straight in, no kissin accumulated in the last month.

Last edited by Baseley09; 25-04-2019, 22:14.

Comment

Just need Burnout 3 and Ninja Gaiden now. Guessing these OG Xbox games are still cheap as chips? Great console.

Comment

Working...
                                X