User Tag List

Page 157 of 157 FirstFirst ... 57147155156157
Results 1,561 to 1,565 of 1565
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmonkey View Post
    Was looking for something entirely different in the loft, was so happy to find treasure though! No idea what I had done with the rest of my old big box PC stuff, but some good memories here, and look at the amount of paperwork Lucasarts used to put in the boxes!

Happy days
    Nice collection! I should have those 3 Lucasarts boxed games in my loft also!

Best Lucas Arts games was Outlaws, now that was a game! HEEEEY MARRRSSHALL! bock bock bock a bock!

Quote Originally Posted by vanpeebles View Post
    Best Lucas Arts games was Outlaws, now that was a game! HEEEEY MARRRSSHALL! bock bock bock a bock!
    Wow, no recollection of that one at all, even after a quick google! Will investigate further :-)

Quote Originally Posted by vanpeebles View Post
    Good shout vp, Outlaws was class. Even more amazing is I think it used the Dark Forces engine and didn't make me want to hurl.

Quote Originally Posted by Atticus View Post
    Good shout vp, Outlaws was class. Even more amazing is I think it used the Dark Forces engine and didn't make me want to hurl.
    One of the best sound tracks of any game too!