Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Alas its not front or backlit , its the tilt it at the right angle under a light kind.
    That's your next priority.

Comment

That's your next priority.
      I have both front and backlit versions, the green translucent version is 1 of 99 made.

Still makes me smile to this day , all this emulation fad that's getting bigger and bigger in todays world , I had it in the palm of my hands back in 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Team Andromeda View Post
        Oh, I've banged a few Saturn's in my time LOL

Comment

Not exactly retro but still an excellent retroish purchase!

Comment

Comment

[MENTION=5011]vanpeebles[/MENTION]

That's a nice looking version of the Twin.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                @vanpeebles

That's a nice looking version of the Twin.
                It's not a machine I'm familiar with at all. An old mate of mine Hirst, had got a normal famicom cheap and was going on about the games. So I thought I'd do it properly I don't think I'll be getting many disks, but interesting to see how it works.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                  I don't think I'll be getting many disks, but interesting to see how it works.
                  I've heard that the mechanism on the disk drive needs looking after, so is yours working OK? Castlevania is a good start. Haven't played 3D Hot Rally, so I'll give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
                    I've heard that the mechanism on the disk drive needs looking after, so is yours working OK? Castlevania is a good start. Haven't played 3D Hot Rally, so I'll give it a go.
                    The drive has been re-belted and tuned. I had a quick go on Castlevania too

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post

I always wanted the Famicom Titler for native RGB

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                        I always wanted the Famicom Titler for native RGB

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Famicom_Titler
                        I saw them, but I don't think I'll be that hardcore for one

Comment

Also sounds too mucuh like Hitler

Would go great sitting next to the Nintendo Mussolini 64.

Comment

Man, famicom dragon quests that’s some painful RPG import gaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaki View Post
                              Also sounds too mucuh like Hitler

Would go great sitting next to the Nintendo Mussolini 64.
                              Hey your collection is your own business, although your panzer camo wii with ss inscriptions looks the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
                                Man, famicom dragon quests that’s some painful RPG import gaming.
                                Was only a tenner, I fancied trying them after seeing them on the end credits of the latest one. I thought I'll see how my portable telephone handles them. It's my belief to buy a lot of these Japanese games cheap now, as once a proper pair of smart glasses arrives with language translation, all these none english titles will fly!

Comment

Working...
                                X