Post any time you get ANYTHING retro 3.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by importaku View Post
    Some nice finds there, gatchaman is supposed to be pretty good. Yeah been trying to get the best condition copies of stuff as i love ps1 but some titles are hard to find complete let alone in minty condition it's an added layer of challenge thats for sure.
    Thanks buddy.
    Yeah Gatchaman is fun, always wanted a copy & eventually found one (Think Buster sold it to me from his big purge a few years back)
    Also love the Cotton series & the PS1 version had been on my hit list but the original release was way too expensive & someone on here kindly gifted me the budget release (sadly can't remember who now) which is one of my treasured titles now

Neil

Comment

Originally posted by importaku View Post
      And a nice copy of soukyugurentai,

Slowly bit by bit i'm chipping away my shooters list. Dec payday it's zanac x zanac and maybe rtype delta if i can find a decent copy.
      Souky is such a special shooter from that era -- love everything about it.

Zanac Neo, which is included alongside the original Zanac, is a really nice shooter. Definitely a 'must-have' for shooter fans.

R-Type Delta is also something special.

You're really on a spending spree at the moment.

Comment

I got these for an American Sinclair collecting friend of mine. I had no idea how small they were in the flesh!

The calculator is from the mid 70s and you can program games on it!

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
          you can program games on it!
          Have fun...

Comment

Been meaning to get these for a while but their current high prices put me off a bit, but the longer i leave it the more they will rise as even used copies go for a lot even in Japan where they are easier to find. Finally all three Akumajou Dracula games to go in my DS collection it's about time i filled in a few more gaps in between adding the PS1 stuff. 2 are used and in what looks like pristine condition. The third game is sealed but the plastic is really dirty and tatty but it's getting unsealed to be played so that doesn't matter.

Comment

Some more purchases today as i was browsing through ebay lol a bad idea for my poor credit card. However there are some good bargains to be had if you hunt long enough. Picked up pokemon trozei for £3.65 and momotaro dentetsu for £12 was surprised to see momotaro go for cheap as usually they tend to go a bit higher as the series is pretty popular in japan but i guess outside of japan they are a bit harder to play as there is a lot of text in them but i find them a lot of fun. Would love to own all of them eventually on DS think there's about 4 or so releases i have two of them now. There are other titles i'm still after but their prices are pretty steep i'll have to keep a closer eye on amazon japan marketplace for them i think.

Didn't realise that trozei has a holo cover like some of the DS games, even the cart label is holo.

they look in really nice condition, manual looks mint and case is unfaded. The bare minimums for condition for been added into my library.

Comment

More digging out uncovered my small but perfectly formed Jpn Dreamcast collection...

Neil

Comment

Very nice need a few of those.

Comment

Originally posted by Baseley09 View Post
                    Very nice need a few of those.
                    Thanks buddy
                    Quite pleased with what I had accumulated but would still like to add to it at some point

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                      Thanks buddy
                      Quite pleased with what I had accumulated but would still like to add to it at some point
                      Little bit of everything there Neil, you just need a SHMUP and your all set!

Comment

Originally posted by dyer60 View Post
                        Little bit of everything there Neil, you just need a SHMUP and your all set!
                        Thanks man
                        I think I have a PAL copy of Gigawing kicking about somewhere so that might still count

Comment

Originally posted by Soundwave View Post
                          digging out uncovered
                          Lots of treasure...

Comment

Comment

Ooh culdcept i have that on DS i didn't know it went back as far as saturn. It's an awesomely fun game.

Comment

[MENTION=3542]Team Andromeda[/MENTION]

That's a nice looking pad.

Comment

Working...
                                X