• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    Took 3 weeks to get here
    Wolf Team.

Originally posted by Cepp View Post
    Seems affordable looking at eBay; under a tenner
    That's surprising, seeing it's a highly regarded game and a Japan-exclusive. They must have made loads of copies.

Comment

That artwork is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Leon Retro View Post
        I'd go for Tobal 2, but I guess it's really expensive???
        Tobal no.1 plays better as fighting game without all the fireball stuff in it, but Tobal2 has the better dungeon mode by far and full translation patch easily found on the web (the 2 proper new characters outside the 250 odd collectable characters, aren't great additions to the cast). Both buttery smooth framerates and the art style for both games holds up.

Comment

Could bore people to death, heres a glamorous unboxing of a brand new CDi by your local multimedia pro.

Comment

Went a bit crazy and bought a refurbished and recapped x68000, came with 12MB Ram, Midi card and SD2SCSI hard disc

Last edited by Jamie; 28-09-2020, 09:18.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie View Post
              Went a bit crazy and bought a refurnished and recapped x68000, came with 12MB Ram, Midi card and SD2SCSI hard disc installation

Damn dude, that's a sweet bit of kit!

Comment

Wow, awesome buy! Easily one of those best buys anyone here has bought in a long time.

Comment

Welcome to the club!

Comment

If that's the one on that was on eBay... Seemed a bit rich considering no keyboard!

Nice get though, X68000 look awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                      If that's the one on that was on eBay... Seemed a bit rich considering no keyboard!

Nice get though, X68000 look awesome.
                      It wasn't from the guy who had 4 of them up, i got it from someone in France for half the cost of those. Good thing is i already had an PS2 keyboard adapter and SNES joypad adapter.

Comment

Ah nice. I didn't realise you could utilise a PS2 keyboard adapter.

Comment

Originally posted by speedlolita View Post
                          Ah nice. I didn't realise you could utilise a PS2 keyboard adapter.
                          Yeah, there's a guy on Yahoo Japan that builds PS2 and USB adapters for most Japanese computers.

Comment

I've been preparing for the dark nights to come by expanding my speccy collection with some top hand strategy war games.

Comment

Got a delivery today for a few more games to add to my PlayStation collection; got Tomb Raider, Tekken 3, Final Fantasy VIII, Front Mission 3 and G-Police for the PS1 and Devil May Cry for the PS2. Really happy with getting G-Police again as thats one of the most overlooked gems in the psx library imo. Going to look into getting the sequel (which I never played) and the Colony Wars trilogy for more psygnosis goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by vanpeebles View Post
                                I've been preparing for the dark nights to come by expanding my speccy collection with some top hand strategy war games.

http://www.zen70509.zen.co.uk/specstrat.jpg
                                I didn't know the Speccy had games like that. Kind of hard to find videos on those specific versions but they look cool from screenshots.

Originally posted by Ghost View Post
                                Got a delivery today for a few more games to add to my PlayStation collection; got Tomb Raider, Tekken 3, Final Fantasy VIII, Front Mission 3 and G-Police for the PS1 and Devil May Cry for the PS2. Really happy with getting G-Police again as thats one of the most overlooked gems in the psx library imo. Going to look into getting the sequel (which I never played) and the Colony Wars trilogy for more psygnosis goodness.
                                Fully agree, G-Police is a great game with a fantastic atmosphere, look and sound.

I still need to try out the sequel, never did get round to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X