Excellent work Neil.
    Thanks
    My first retro purchase in a long time

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Soundwave View Post
    Lol thanks man
    Got it for 30
    That is a steal. Well played!

Best of luck if you decide to go in for a copy of Climax!

Not posted for a while and picked up a few things and had my birthday.

After buying the House of the Deads on PS3 during the Big Closing Down Scare, I managed to get a move setup at an okay-ish price. And then grabbed Resi 5 Gold since I loooove Resi 5 and loved Resi 4 with the Wii remote. Treated myself to a New 3DS XL after never upgrading from my launch 3DS and got some games to go with it. The 3DS is now hacked and ready for next time I go to Japan and raid Book Offs for Japanese only games. Then courtesy of folks on the forum I got some more Dreamcast games.

Quote Originally Posted by Nu-Eclipse View Post
    That is a steal. Well played!

Best of luck if you decide to go in for a copy of Climax!
    Thanks man
    I was the only bidder & ended at 29 plus postage so I'm happy with that

Lol yeah pretty sure Climax won't be happening ever
    Those prices are insane, even as cart only it's beyond all realms of acceptability

Neil

More stuff just arrived. More J DC games courtesy of dyer and a couple of handheld bits.

Quote Originally Posted by chopemon View Post
    Treated myself to a New 3DS XL after never upgrading from my launch 3DS and got some games to go with it. The 3DS is now hacked and ready for next time I go to Japan and raid Book Offs for Japanese only games.
    One thing I would watch out for is games that have updates available and/or DLC. You can install them manually via a .cia file with FBI but the unit will only pull that kind of thing for games of the same region as the console. Still not too many do have those things so you'll largely be fine I'm sure.

I hadn't thought of that. I went for a PAL machine so I could be sure that my eshop purchases would transfer correctly. Didn't think about JP DLC. Really hate the region locking Nintendo put on this.