User Tag List

Page 120 of 151 FirstFirst ... 20110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1506
  1. #1191
    I figured you wouldn't know the other thread tbh lol

  2. #1192
    Quote Originally Posted by speedlolita View Post
    I figured you wouldn't know the other thread tbh lol
    Well, I'm glad you linked to it. It's certainly full of interesting items to gawp at.

    A PS4 Slim isn't really something to show off, but I wanted to people to know that I've finally got a current gen machine. I've been saying for years that I'm not interested, but the low price was too good to resist. Even GT Sport only cost me 10 sealed.

  3. #1193
    Had an urge to do a backlit Game Boy Advance...



    ...really pleased with it, and this is before doing any brightness control mods.

    Also did a green backlit (biverted for an extra crisp image) screen on an original DMG01 Game Boy...


  4. #1194
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Retro View Post
    Are there any other digital-only games that might be my cup of tea?
    Iconoclasts. You can thank me later.

  5. #1195
    Quote Originally Posted by mmmonkey View Post
    Had an urge to do a backlit Game Boy Advance...

    I bought a backlit original GBA a while back and it has ghosting, so I'm not happy with it. It only cost me 45 though, so I might sell it.

  6. #1196
    That GBA looks brill I haven't thought about the original system for a long time and it all came flooding back, the launch, and the massive wtf moment of powering it on and seeing (or not quite seeing) that screen. How on earth did it ever get released? I think it was my most disappointing hw launch ever.

  7. #1197
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Retro View Post
    I bought a backlit original GBA a while back and it has ghosting, so I'm not happy with it. It only cost me 45 though, so I might sell it.
    Get someone to replace the screen with one of the newer Chinese ones. I just had the same done, and thus no more ghosting (and better colour saturation, too).

  8. #1198
    Quote Originally Posted by dataDave View Post
    Get someone to replace the screen with one of the newer Chinese ones. I just had the same done, and thus no more ghosting (and better colour saturation, too).
    Do you know someone who could do this? I'd be happy to pay for parts and labour. Sounds like the new screens are much better.

  9. #1199
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Retro View Post
    Do you know someone who could do this? I'd be happy to pay for parts and labour. Sounds like the new screens are much better.
    Yes. I'm busy right now but I'll PM you the contact later.

  10. #1200
    I have been hammering the cps 1/2/3 fighters and absolutely loving alien vs predator. Good spell with powerstone too

    Going to get the consolized hyper 64 out later for a spot of fighting action too

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •